From the Road Part 1: Ford Tennis of Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside
Hello! This is Ford Tennis from Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside. We're excited to be touring the U.S. to promote and play our new album "Untamed Beast". I'm going to start posting an official tour diary. This is for your entertainment, and also so I might remember where I've been and where I'll be next. The band has been telling me that these things can be important. To make the water in our little fishbowl a bit clearer, I'll have arbitrary "X's Of The Day" to share. Here are some.
Disappointment Of The Day:
This AM/PM was all out of WOW (World Of Warcraft, for the uninitiated) cups, and this was discouraging because these make great gifts for nephews or males between the age of 18-25 who don't leave the house. They also look cool, and we could've had one for each band member.
Oddity Of The Day:
This is a picture of the building of where the Independent Order Of Odd Fellows meet, every wednesday at 8 pm. To learn more, go here: http://ioof.org/.
Cursory Album Review Of The Day:
"Three Dog Night: Live At The Forum". This album is great because; every song rocks hard, there is an awesome cover of "It's For You" by Lennon-McCartney, one of my favorite drummers (Floyd Sneed) plays on it, and it sounds like real rock'n roll, as opposed to the radio versions of their hits, which sound like drinking songs for children. Joy To The World?! C'mon.
Badass Of The Day:
We played "The Wild Buffalo" in Bellingham, WA. Between the entrances to the bathrooms was a picture of this one-woman milita.
- Real Estate’s Martin Courtney Announces Solo Album, Shares “Northern Highway” Video (News) —
- Chromatics Cover Cyndi Lauper’s “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” For MANGO Fashion Ad (News) — Chromatics
- Phil Collins Recreates His Classic Album Covers With Photos of Him Now for Deluxe Reissues (News) — Phil Collins
- Watch: Cheatahs - “Seven Sisters” Video (News) — Cheatahs
- Neko Case to Release Career-Spanning Vinyl Box Set, Shares Trailer and Announces Tour (News) — Neko Case