Animal Collective Announce Rescheduled New York Shows
Listen to New Track "Crimson"
Current Under the Radar cover stars Animal Collective have announced that they will return New York City for a pair of performances after being forced to postpone their initial show back in October at Williamsburg Park. Taking place Dec. 4 and 5 at Terminal 5, portions of tickets sales from the resulting gigs will be donated to the Hurricane Sandy recovery efforts of The American Red Cross.
In addition to the performances Animal Collective have announced the release of "Applesauce," a 10'' that will be available on Nov. 13 and feature the band's Centipede Hz single, as well as an unreleased non-album track, "Crimson," the latter of which has been posted online to listen to and stream. You can pre-order the 10'' at the Domino Records Web Store here.
- James Blake Is Releasing a New Album Tonight, Shares Three Songs Including Bon Iver Collaboration (News) — James Blake, Bon Iver
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2: Collector’s Edition (Review) —
- Listen: Yuck - “Bled White” (Elliott Smith Cover) (News) — Elliott Smith, Yuck
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Announce New Danger Mouse-Produced Album, Share “Dark Necessities” (News) — Danger Mouse, Nigel Godrich, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Watch Live Footage of Jenny Lewis’ New Band Nice as Fuck (News) — Au Revoir Simone, Jenny Lewis, Nice as Fuck, The Like