Animal Collective Announce Rescheduled New York Shows
Listen to New Track "Crimson"
Current Under the Radar cover stars Animal Collective have announced that they will return New York City for a pair of performances after being forced to postpone their initial show back in October at Williamsburg Park. Taking place Dec. 4 and 5 at Terminal 5, portions of tickets sales from the resulting gigs will be donated to the Hurricane Sandy recovery efforts of The American Red Cross.
In addition to the performances Animal Collective have announced the release of "Applesauce," a 10'' that will be available on Nov. 13 and feature the band's Centipede Hz single, as well as an unreleased non-album track, "Crimson," the latter of which has been posted online to listen to and stream. You can pre-order the 10'' at the Domino Records Web Store here.
- Listen: New Versions of CHVRCHES’ “The Mother We Share,” “Recover,” and “Gun” (News) — CHVRCHES
- Listen: Django Django Cover The Monkees and Chad Valley Covers Frankie Knuckles (News) — Django Django, Chad Valley, Cloud Control, Bleeding Rainbow
- Listen: Twin Shadow - “To the Top” (News) — Twin Shadow
- Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross to Score David Fincher’s “Gone Girl” (News) — Trent Reznor
- Watch: MGMT on “Conan” (News) — MGMT