Beastie Boys Action Figures Made Available For Purchase
Own a Personal Set of the Hip Hop Legends Marketed as “Fully Poseable”
Beastie Boys have produced consumer versions of the action figures that were seen in the video for single "Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win," which was taken from the April release Hot Sauce Committee Part Two (see Spike Jonze directed video below). The set include the three figures, extra outfit parts, and a deluxe version of Beastie Boys Anthology: The Sounds of Science. The hefty $750 price is more understandable knowing that proceeds go to two child cancer charities and it is a limited edition item. Check out The Beastie Boys' site for more info and watch "Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win" with the action figure stars below.
(Via: One Thirty BPM)
- Listen: Young Dreams Share New Song - “Of the City” (News) — Young Dreams
- R.E.M. Announce 25th Anniversary Reissue of “Out of Time” (News) — R.E.M.
- Watch: LUH - “Lost Under Heaven” Video (News) — LUH
- Watch Metronomy Perform “16 Beat” in the Baggage Claim Area of the Paris Airport (News) — Metronomy
- Listen: Florence and the Machine Share New Tim Burton Soundtrack Song - “Wish That You Were Here” (News) — Florence and the Machine, Tim Burton