Beastie Boys Action Figures Made Available For Purchase
Own a Personal Set of the Hip Hop Legends Marketed as “Fully Poseable”
Beastie Boys have produced consumer versions of the action figures that were seen in the video for single "Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win," which was taken from the April release Hot Sauce Committee Part Two (see Spike Jonze directed video below). The set include the three figures, extra outfit parts, and a deluxe version of Beastie Boys Anthology: The Sounds of Science. The hefty $750 price is more understandable knowing that proceeds go to two child cancer charities and it is a limited edition item. Check out The Beastie Boys' site for more info and watch "Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win" with the action figure stars below.
(Via: One Thirty BPM)
- Angel Olsen Shares New Song, “Fly on Your Wall,” For “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Trump Project (News) — Angel Olsen
- “1,000 Days, 1,000 Songs” 4-Year Anti-Trump Project Launches with R.E.M. Track (News) — 1,000 Days, 1,000 Songs, Dave Eggers, R.E.M.
- 2016 Artist Survey: Katie Stelmanis of Austra (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2016, Austra
- ACLU Benefit Comp Features New Mount Eerie and The Pains of Being Pure At Heart Songs, and More (News) — Mount Eerie, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Surfer Blood, Dean & Britta
- “Battle Hymns” Charity Protest Comp Features Stephen Malkmus, Carl Newman, and Carrie Brownstein (News) — Stephen Merchant, Pavement, The New Pornographers, Built to Spill, Carrie Brownstein, Sleater-Kinney, Superchunk, Quasi, Corin Tucker Band