Belle and Sebastian, Björk, and R. Kelly To Headline 2013 Pitchfork Music Festival
The Pitchfork Music Festival has announced that Belle and Sebastian, Björk, and R. Kelly will serve as this year's headlining acts. Taking place July 19-21 in Chicago's Union Park the annual music event will feature over 40 additional artists that will be announced in the coming weeks.
Individual day tickets and three-day passes for the festival are on sale, with three-day passes are available for $120 and individual day tickets for $50. You can buy tickets here.
- Yo La Tengo Announce “Painful” Reissue, 30th Anniversary Tour (News) — Yo La Tengo
- The Flash Vol. 4: Reverse (Review) — DC Comics
- 1,000 Times Good Night (Review) —
- St. Vincent to Release Two New Tracks For Record Store Day (News) — St. Vincent
- London Grammar Postpone North American Tour (News) — London Grammar