Belle and Sebastian, Björk, and R. Kelly To Headline 2013 Pitchfork Music Festival
The Pitchfork Music Festival has announced that Belle and Sebastian, Björk, and R. Kelly will serve as this year's headlining acts. Taking place July 19-21 in Chicago's Union Park the annual music event will feature over 40 additional artists that will be announced in the coming weeks.
Individual day tickets and three-day passes for the festival are on sale, with three-day passes are available for $120 and individual day tickets for $50. You can buy tickets here.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (Review) —
- Moby Shares Two New Anti-Donald Trump Songs - “Trump Is on Your Side” and “Little Failure” (News) — Moby
- Bid on Protest Signs by Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast, and More in Our Protest Auction (News) — Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast
- Donald Glover Cast as a Young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo Centered Star Wars Prequel (News) — Childish Gambino, Star Wars
- Dekalog Blu-ray/DVD (Review) —