Belle and Sebastian, Björk, and R. Kelly To Headline 2013 Pitchfork Music Festival
The Pitchfork Music Festival has announced that Belle and Sebastian, Björk, and R. Kelly will serve as this year's headlining acts. Taking place July 19-21 in Chicago's Union Park the annual music event will feature over 40 additional artists that will be announced in the coming weeks.
Individual day tickets and three-day passes for the festival are on sale, with three-day passes are available for $120 and individual day tickets for $50. You can buy tickets here.
- The War on Drugs Announce New Album, “Lost in the Dream” (News) — The War on Drugs
- Listen: HAIM - “Forever” (Giorgio Moroder Remix) (News) — HAIM
- East India Youth (Interview) — East India Youth
- Watch: Metric - “Lost Kitten” Video (News) — Metric
- TOY Announce North American Tour, Stream New Album (News) — Toy