Belle and Sebastian, Björk, and R. Kelly To Headline 2013 Pitchfork Music Festival
The Pitchfork Music Festival has announced that Belle and Sebastian, Björk, and R. Kelly will serve as this year's headlining acts. Taking place July 19-21 in Chicago's Union Park the annual music event will feature over 40 additional artists that will be announced in the coming weeks.
Individual day tickets and three-day passes for the festival are on sale, with three-day passes are available for $120 and individual day tickets for $50. You can buy tickets here.
- Watch: Interpol Play “All the Rage Back Home” on “Jools Holland” (News) — Interpol
- Premiere: Beezewax – “Tomorrow” Album Stream (News) — Beezewax
- Watch: CHVRCHES – “Under the Tide (Alternate Version)” Video (News) — CHVRCHES
- Watch: The Pains of Being Pure at Heart – “Kelly” Video (News) — The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
- Watch: Beverly – “Yale’s Life” Video (News) — Beverly