Bonnaroo Announces Schedule
New Artists Added to Lineup
This year's Bonnaroo Festival has announced the daily schedule of its attending music artists from June 7-10. Featuring newly revealed additions such as Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, Pelican, and GZA the four-day event is set to include performances by Radiohead, Bon Iver, The Shins, St. Vincent, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Feist, The Avett Brothers, Foster the People, Battles, The Roots, Alabama Shakes, EMA, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., The Joy Formidable, Ben Folds Five, The Beach Boys, Kurt Vile, The War on Drugs, and many, many more. Plan your route of activity accordingly on the event website by clicking here.
- Watch: Stephen Colbert Sells Michael Stipe for a Quarter (News) — R.E.M., Stephen Colbert
- Check out Photos of Weezer at the Observatory in Santa, Ana California (News) — Weezer
- 2014 Artist Survey: Yuck (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2014, Yuck
- Coves (Interview) — Coves
- Forever Evil: Arkham War (Review) —