Bonnaroo Announces Schedule
New Artists Added to Lineup
This year's Bonnaroo Festival has announced the daily schedule of its attending music artists from June 7-10. Featuring newly revealed additions such as Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, Pelican, and GZA the four-day event is set to include performances by Radiohead, Bon Iver, The Shins, St. Vincent, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Feist, The Avett Brothers, Foster the People, Battles, The Roots, Alabama Shakes, EMA, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., The Joy Formidable, Ben Folds Five, The Beach Boys, Kurt Vile, The War on Drugs, and many, many more. Plan your route of activity accordingly on the event website by clicking here.
- “Twin Peaks” SXSW Event to Feature Kyle MacLachlan, Real Estate, Neko Case, M. Ward, and More (News) — Twin Peaks (TV Show), David Lynch, SXSW, Kyle MacLachlan, Real Estate, Neko Case, M. Ward, Julie Byrne, Tim Darcy, Let’s Eat Grandma
- One Million Years B.C. (Review) —
- 2016 Artist Survey: Justin Lockey of Minor Victories and Editors (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2016, Minor Victories, Editors
- Erasure Announce New Album, Share Album Trailer Video (News) — Erasure
- Marika Hackman Signs to Sub Pop, Announces New Album, and Shares “Boyfriend” Video (News) — Marika Hackman, The Big Moon