Bonnaroo Announces Schedule
New Artists Added to Lineup
This year's Bonnaroo Festival has announced the daily schedule of its attending music artists from June 7-10. Featuring newly revealed additions such as Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, Pelican, and GZA the four-day event is set to include performances by Radiohead, Bon Iver, The Shins, St. Vincent, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Feist, The Avett Brothers, Foster the People, Battles, The Roots, Alabama Shakes, EMA, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., The Joy Formidable, Ben Folds Five, The Beach Boys, Kurt Vile, The War on Drugs, and many, many more. Plan your route of activity accordingly on the event website by clicking here.
- Listen: Devendra Banhart – “Saturday Night” (News) — Devendra Banhart
- Watch: Tegan and Sara – “White Knuckles” Video (News) — Tegan and Sara
- Listen: Wilco – “Someone to Lose” (News) — Wilco
- Kickboxer: Vengeance (Review) —
- Becoming The Beach Boys: The Complete Hite & Dorinda Morgan Sessions (Review) — The Beach Boys