Bonnaroo Announces Schedule
New Artists Added to Lineup
This year's Bonnaroo Festival has announced the daily schedule of its attending music artists from June 7-10. Featuring newly revealed additions such as Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, Pelican, and GZA the four-day event is set to include performances by Radiohead, Bon Iver, The Shins, St. Vincent, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Feist, The Avett Brothers, Foster the People, Battles, The Roots, Alabama Shakes, EMA, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., The Joy Formidable, Ben Folds Five, The Beach Boys, Kurt Vile, The War on Drugs, and many, many more. Plan your route of activity accordingly on the event website by clicking here.
- Under the Radar’s Black Friday Sale - 35% Off Subscriptions and 50% Off Back Issues (News) —
- Watch: Tame Impala – “The Less I Know the Better” Video (Fairly NSFW) (News) — Tame Impala
- Le Guess Who 2015 Day Three: Destroyer, Suuns and Jerusalem in My Heart and More (Review) — Le Guess Who? 2015: Day Three, Le Guess Who? 2015, Naive Set, Silver Ferns, Destroyer, Jerusalem In My Heart, SUNS, Bo Ningen
- Under the Radar’s Holiday Gift Guide 2015 Part 1: Graphic Novels and Books (News) —
- Dark Knight III: The Master Race #1 (Review) — DC Comics