Chromatics to Open For Pulp At Radio City
Kill For Love Out Now
Already riding pretty high on the number of favorable reviews coming in for their latest album Kill for Love, Chromatics got what could considered an even bigger ego-boost when they found out today they'd been selected as Pulp's opening act at the reunited band's Radio City Music Hall performance. As the band themselves so aptly put it on their Facebook page: "WE ARE HONORED & THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THAT PULP HAS ASKED US TO SUPPORT THEIR FIRST NORTH AMERICAN SHOW SINCE 1998! WE WILL BE PLAYING WITH THEM NEXT TUESDAY APRIL 10TH AT RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL! WOW! XO." Clearly they're not excited. At all.
- Watch: Bat For Lashes - “Sunday Love” Video (News) — Bat For Lashes
- Listen: Swans - “When Will I Return” (News) — Swans
- Four Tet Shares New Song with Impossibly Long Title in Honor of SoundCloud Milestone (News) — Four Tet
- Feist Covers The Tragically Hip’s “Flamenco” in Honor of Terminally Ill Frontman Gord Downie (News) — Feist, Gord Downie, Broken Social Scene, Kevin Drew, The Tragically Hip
- Watch/Listen: Garbage - “Even Though Our Love Is Doomed” Lyric Video (News) — Garbage