Chromatics to Open For Pulp At Radio City
Kill For Love Out Now
Already riding pretty high on the number of favorable reviews coming in for their latest album Kill for Love, Chromatics got what could considered an even bigger ego-boost when they found out today they'd been selected as Pulp's opening act at the reunited band's Radio City Music Hall performance. As the band themselves so aptly put it on their Facebook page: "WE ARE HONORED & THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THAT PULP HAS ASKED US TO SUPPORT THEIR FIRST NORTH AMERICAN SHOW SINCE 1998! WE WILL BE PLAYING WITH THEM NEXT TUESDAY APRIL 10TH AT RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL! WOW! XO." Clearly they're not excited. At all.
- Ride the Pink Horse (Review) —
- Listen: Interpol - “All the Rage Back Home” (Panda Bear Remix) (News) — Interpol
- SXSW 2015 Diary: Mew (News) — Mew, SXSW 2015
- SXSW 2015 Thursday - Under the Radar Party - of Montreal, Mew, East India Youth, SOAK, and More (Review) — SXSW 2015 Party, SXSW 2015, East India Youth, Jacco Gardner, Mew, Matthew E. White, of Montreal, Pompeii, SOAK
- Listen: Tanlines - “Invisible Ways” (News) — Tanlines