Depeche Mode to Play SXSW
Ticket Lottery Opens Today
You can't say you didn't see this coming, but Depeche Mode have announced that they will in fact perform at this year's SXSW Festival. Initially flying into Austin for a special Q&A session about their career and their forthcoming new album Delta Machine, the band will appear at Brazos Hall on Friday, March 15 as part of Yahoo! official showcase.
SXSW will hold a special ticket lottery that will be open to Platinum and Music badge holders beginning today at 12 p.m. CST on the festival website. Better keep that rabbit's foot close when you enter you name.
- Sufjan Stevens, Nico Muhly, Bryce Dessner, and James McAlister Announce Album, Share Video (News) — Bryce Dessner, James McAlister, Nico Muhly, Sufjan Stevens, Nico Muhly, Bryce Dessner, and James McAlister, Sufjan Stevens
- Whitney Announce 12-Inch, Share Covers of Songs by Dolly Parton and Lion (News) — Whitney, Dolly Parton, Lion
- Multiple Maniacs (Review) — John Waters
- Premiere: The Proper Ornaments Cover The Jesus and Mary Chain’s “Deep One Perfect Morning” (News) — The Proper Ornaments
- Phoenix Announce World Tour, The Lemon Twigs and Whitney to Support Select Dates (News) — Phoenix, Whitney, The Lemon Twigs