Everything Everything To Release “Cough Cough” EP
Out Feb. 5
British indie quartet Everything Everything have announced the release of a new EP titled Cough Cough. Scheduled for release on Julian Casablancas' Cult Records and Kemosabe Records, the four-song extended player is scheduled for release on Feb. 5, and features material that will be included on their new full-length album Arc, which will see release in the states later this year.
Down below you can watch a music video for the EP's title track, which according to frontman Jonathan Higgs is "about the power of money and the desire to get away from it. It's also about waking up and seeing the world as an unfair place and then slipping back under the spell of greed. It's about having no money, and wanting more money, and wanting nothing to do with money at all."
Click below to watch.
- Under the Radar Announces Best of 2014 Issue with St. Vincent on the Cover (News) — St. Vincent, The Flaming Lips, The Walking Dead, The War on Drugs, Sharon Van Etten, Real Estate, Panda Bear, of Montreal, Jenny Lewis, James Franco, Ariel Pink, alt-J, East India Youth, Weird Al Yankovic
- by:Larm Announces a New Wave of Artists to Play the 2015 Festival (News) — By:Larm 2015, Beatrice Eli, CVLT, Kid Astray, Soft as Snow, Sondre Justad
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Oneohtrix Point Never, Petite Noir & Wild Beasts (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Richard Reed Parry of Arcade Fire vs. Peter Gabriel (Interview) — Richard Reed Parry, Peter Gabriel
- Adult Jazz (Interview) — Adult Jazz