Jack White Takes Home First Number One Album
Blunderbuss Tops Billboard 200
Selling roughly 138,00 copies of his solo album Blunderbuss in its first week, Jack White achieved his first number one album on the Billboard 200. According to Yahoo! Music White managed to beat out the ever-present Adele, as well as the likes of Nicki Manaj, Lionel Ritchie, Gotye, and others for the top spot. While many of White's other bands (The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, and The Dead Weather) have managed to land in the top 10 seven times, the closest White ever previously got to the number one position was with The White Stripes' 2007 album Icky Thump, which peaked at #2.
- Animal Collective Announces New Album, Shares “FloriDada” (News) — Animal Collective
- 1000 Days (Review) — Wand
- Orion: The Man Who Would Be King (Review) —
- Girls Names Share “Reticence” Video, Announce Tour Dates (News) — Girls Names
- Listen: Choir of Young Believers - “Serious Lover” (News) — Choir of Young Believers