Jack White Takes Home First Number One Album
Blunderbuss Tops Billboard 200
Selling roughly 138,00 copies of his solo album Blunderbuss in its first week, Jack White achieved his first number one album on the Billboard 200. According to Yahoo! Music White managed to beat out the ever-present Adele, as well as the likes of Nicki Manaj, Lionel Ritchie, Gotye, and others for the top spot. While many of White's other bands (The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, and The Dead Weather) have managed to land in the top 10 seven times, the closest White ever previously got to the number one position was with The White Stripes' 2007 album Icky Thump, which peaked at #2.
- Sally Shapiro To Release Remix LP, “Elsewhere” (News) — Sally Shapiro
- Watch: Shout Out Louds on “Leno” (News) — Shout Out Louds
- Watch: Queens of the Stone Age Play the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles (News) — Queens of the Stone Age
- Watch: Grizzly Bear on “Ellen” (News) — Grizzly Bear
- Listen: HAERTS - “All the Days” (News) — HAERTS