James Blake and Bon Iver Hint at a Possible Collaboration
A Mysterious Tweet
James Blake and Bon Iver (who interviews Ian MacKaye in our current issue) are working together on…something. This morning on Twitter, Blake posted the following cryptic message: 24th August 2011 - James Blake & Bon Iver "Fall Creek Boys Choir"
No additional information has been released (way to tease guys!) but color us interested at the thought potential for collaboration.
- Under the Radar Announces Best of 2014 Issue with St. Vincent on the Cover (News) — St. Vincent, The Flaming Lips, The Walking Dead, The War on Drugs, Sharon Van Etten, Real Estate, Panda Bear, of Montreal, Jenny Lewis, James Franco, Ariel Pink, alt-J, East India Youth, Weird Al Yankovic
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Oneohtrix Point Never, Petite Noir & Wild Beasts (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Richard Reed Parry of Arcade Fire vs. Peter Gabriel (Interview) — Richard Reed Parry, Peter Gabriel
- Adult Jazz (Interview) — Adult Jazz
- Listen: Broken Social Scene – “Golden Facelift” (News) — Broken Social Scene