James Blake and Bon Iver Hint at a Possible Collaboration
A Mysterious Tweet
James Blake and Bon Iver (who interviews Ian MacKaye in our current issue) are working together on…something. This morning on Twitter, Blake posted the following cryptic message: 24th August 2011 - James Blake & Bon Iver "Fall Creek Boys Choir"
No additional information has been released (way to tease guys!) but color us interested at the thought potential for collaboration.
- Under the Radar’s Black Friday Sale - 35% Off Subscriptions and 50% Off Back Issues (News) —
- Watch: Tame Impala – “The Less I Know the Better” Video (Fairly NSFW) (News) — Tame Impala
- Le Guess Who 2015 Day Three: Destroyer, Suuns and Jerusalem in My Heart and More (Review) — Le Guess Who? 2015: Day Three, Le Guess Who? 2015, Naive Set, Silver Ferns, Destroyer, Jerusalem In My Heart, SUNS, Bo Ningen
- Under the Radar’s Holiday Gift Guide 2015 Part 1: Graphic Novels and Books (News) —
- Dark Knight III: The Master Race #1 (Review) — DC Comics