James Blake and Bon Iver Hint at a Possible Collaboration
A Mysterious Tweet
James Blake and Bon Iver (who interviews Ian MacKaye in our current issue) are working together on…something. This morning on Twitter, Blake posted the following cryptic message: 24th August 2011 - James Blake & Bon Iver "Fall Creek Boys Choir"
No additional information has been released (way to tease guys!) but color us interested at the thought potential for collaboration.
- Listen: Weezer – “The British Are Coming” Song Teaser (News) — Weezer
- Listen: Ryan Adams – “Jacksonville” EP Stream (News) — Ryan Adams
- Listen to the First Six Songs of Aphex Twin’s “SYRO” (News) — Aphex Twin
- Nils Frahm Announces an Under the Radar Sponsored North American Tour (News) — Nils Frahm
- Best Coast Appears in a PETA2 Video (News) — Best Coast