Jarvis Cocker’s Relaxed Muscle To Perform The Whitney Museum in New York
Staying April 5-8
While in New York with a reunited Pulp, Jarvis Cocker has revealed that he will perform at New York's Whitney Museum April 5-8 with his electro side outfit Relaxed Muscle. Joined by collaborator Jason Buckle the duo will perform with Michael Clark's dance company as part of the museum's biennial celebration. Cocker first formed Relaxed Muscle in 2002, following Pulp's break up. Adopting the aliases "Darren Spooner" and "Wayne Marsden" respectively, Cocker and Buckle were known to use over-the-top goth costumes and make-up in their performances. The group has maintained a relatively low profile since their sole album, A Heavy Nite With... was released in 2003. (via Art in America)
- How to Dress Well Announces New Album and Tour, Shares Video for “Lost Youth / Lost You” (News) — How to Dress Well
- Watch: Ryley Walker - “The Roundabout” Video (News) — Ryley Walker
- The Radio Dept. Announce New Album (News) — The Radio Dept.
- Becoming Wise: An Inquiry into the Mystery and Art of Living (Review) —
- Watch: Flock of Dimes (Wye Oak’s Jenn Wasner) - “Semaphore” Video (News) — Flock of Dimes