Jenny Lewis Scores a Film, Finishes Up a New Solo Album
Very Good Girls Currently Looking For A Distributor
Despite catching our ear remarks to Billboard that, she has “a spring tour I can't talk today about with one of my bands,” Jenny Lewis has enough on her plate to keep us from guessing if she means Postal Service or Rilo Kiley.
As reported by Billboard, Lewis has scored upcoming Dakota Fanning/Elizabeth Olsen film Very Good Girls.
“I allowed myself some silly lyrics and some darker lyrics that I wouldn't necessarily gravitate toward now,” Lewis told Billboard. “I wanted the sound to reflect what you would have heard on my previous records with all my different bands.” A release date for the film has yet to be set.
In addition to storming the film world, Lewis has been at work on her next solo album—due out at the end of 2013 or beginning of 2014.
- Bill Murray and Sofia Coppola Reteam for Christmas Special with Jenny Lewis, Phoenix, and More (News) — Bill Murray, Jenny Lewis, Phoenix
- Watch: Full “Game of Thrones: The Musical” Featuring Coldplay, Game of Thrones Cast, and Liam Neeson (News) — Coldplay, Game of Thrones, Peter Dinklage
- Listen: The Cure’s Robert Smith Covers The Twilight Sad’s “There’s a Girl in the Corner” (News) — The Cure, The Twilight Sad
- Check Out Photos of San Fermin at The Troubadour in West Hollywood (News) — San Fermin
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist With Destroyer, Hot Chip, Christopher Owens, & DRINKS (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist