Jenny Lewis Scores a Film, Finishes Up a New Solo Album
Very Good Girls Currently Looking For A Distributor
Despite catching our ear remarks to Billboard that, she has “a spring tour I can't talk today about with one of my bands,” Jenny Lewis has enough on her plate to keep us from guessing if she means Postal Service or Rilo Kiley.
As reported by Billboard, Lewis has scored upcoming Dakota Fanning/Elizabeth Olsen film Very Good Girls.
“I allowed myself some silly lyrics and some darker lyrics that I wouldn't necessarily gravitate toward now,” Lewis told Billboard. “I wanted the sound to reflect what you would have heard on my previous records with all my different bands.” A release date for the film has yet to be set.
In addition to storming the film world, Lewis has been at work on her next solo album—due out at the end of 2013 or beginning of 2014.
- Watch: The Weeknd Shares Video for Collaboration with Daft Punk - “Starboy” (News) — Daft Punk, The Weeknd
- Dead Blue (Review) — Still Corners
- Long Way North (Review) —
- Watch Regina Spektor Perform “Bleeding Heart” on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” (News) — Regina Spektor, Stephen Colbert
- Dungen Announce New Album, Share “Jakten genom skogen” (News) — Dungen