Liars Announce New Album Release Date
As-of-yet-untitled work out June 5
Liars have announced that the follow-up to their 2010 album Sisterworld will see release on June 5 via Mute. The news follows a series of clips which the band recently uploaded to their Tumblr account. According to a press release the still untitled new album "saw the band working more collaboratively than on previous recordings, and began when Angus Andrew and Aaron Hemphill moved into an isolated cabin in the mountains to begin writing." Recorded in LA, and self-produced by the band with additional production by Daniel Miller, Andrews says "If we aren't confusing people, it's not us. If we aren't confusing Ourselves with what we do, then we've failed."
- CHVRCHES Working on Third Album with Dave Stewart of Eurythmics (News) — CHVRCHES, Dave Stewart, Eurythmics
- Detective Comics Vol. 1: Rise of the Batmen (Review) — DC Comics
- Listen: The New Pornographers - “This Is the World of the Theater” (News) — Neko Case, The New Pornographers
- Watch Los Campesinos! As Daytime TV Contestants in “5 Flucloxacillin” Video (News) — Los Campesinos!
- Listen: Robyn Hitchcock - “Mad Shelley’s Letterbox” (News) — Robyn Hitchcock