Liars Announce New Album Release Date
As-of-yet-untitled work out June 5
Liars have announced that the follow-up to their 2010 album Sisterworld will see release on June 5 via Mute. The news follows a series of clips which the band recently uploaded to their Tumblr account. According to a press release the still untitled new album "saw the band working more collaboratively than on previous recordings, and began when Angus Andrew and Aaron Hemphill moved into an isolated cabin in the mountains to begin writing." Recorded in LA, and self-produced by the band with additional production by Daniel Miller, Andrews says "If we aren't confusing people, it's not us. If we aren't confusing Ourselves with what we do, then we've failed."
- Under the Radar’s Black Friday Sale - 35% Off Subscriptions and 50% Off Back Issues (News) —
- Watch: Tame Impala – “The Less I Know the Better” Video (Fairly NSFW) (News) — Tame Impala
- Le Guess Who 2015 Day Three: Destroyer, Suuns and Jerusalem in My Heart and More (Review) — Le Guess Who? 2015: Day Three, Le Guess Who? 2015, Naive Set, Silver Ferns, Destroyer, Jerusalem In My Heart, SUNS, Bo Ningen
- Under the Radar’s Holiday Gift Guide 2015 Part 1: Graphic Novels and Books (News) —
- Dark Knight III: The Master Race #1 (Review) — DC Comics