Liars Announce New Album Release Date
As-of-yet-untitled work out June 5
Liars have announced that the follow-up to their 2010 album Sisterworld will see release on June 5 via Mute. The news follows a series of clips which the band recently uploaded to their Tumblr account. According to a press release the still untitled new album "saw the band working more collaboratively than on previous recordings, and began when Angus Andrew and Aaron Hemphill moved into an isolated cabin in the mountains to begin writing." Recorded in LA, and self-produced by the band with additional production by Daniel Miller, Andrews says "If we aren't confusing people, it's not us. If we aren't confusing Ourselves with what we do, then we've failed."
- Watch: Blur on “The Tonight Show” (News) — Blur
- Watch: Manic Street Preachers Make Long Awaited U.S. TV Debut on “Late Late Show” (News) — Manic Street Preachers
- This Week In Geek: Batman Cameo and Joker to Have All-New Look in “Suicide Squad” (News) — DC Comics
- Jamie xx Creates Music to View a Painting To (News) — Jamie xx
- R.I.P. “Stand By Me” Singer Ben E. King (News) — Ben E. King