Listen: Art Brut - “Arizona Bay”
New Track Featured on Best of Compilation
Next month Art Brut will celebrate their ten years anniversary as a band with a career-spanning best of compilation titled Top of the Pops. Included in said collection will be two brand new tracks, "Arizona Bay" and "We Make Pop Music." The former cut, a classic punk basher that features frontman Eddie Argos shouting and narrating about love in the midst of an earthquake, has been made available to stream online. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Brut says the song is about "enjoying natural disasters and making pop music. Optimistic rebirth." Click here to give the song a proper listen. Top of the Pops comes out April 16.
- Ride the Pink Horse (Review) —
- Watch: Death Cab for Cutie’s Ben Gibbard Cover Guided by Voices’ “Tractor Rape Chain” (News) — Death Cab for Cutie
- New Music’s Global Release Day Set to Begin Friday, July 10 (News) —
- SXSW 2015: Tuesday and Wednesday - The War on Drugs, Future Islands, Natalie Prass, Laura Marling (Review) — SXSW 2015
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist With Torres, Toro y Moi, How to Dress Well, SBTRKT, & More (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist