Listen: Art Brut - “Arizona Bay”
New Track Featured on Best of Compilation
Next month Art Brut will celebrate their ten years anniversary as a band with a career-spanning best of compilation titled Top of the Pops. Included in said collection will be two brand new tracks, "Arizona Bay" and "We Make Pop Music." The former cut, a classic punk basher that features frontman Eddie Argos shouting and narrating about love in the midst of an earthquake, has been made available to stream online. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Brut says the song is about "enjoying natural disasters and making pop music. Optimistic rebirth." Click here to give the song a proper listen. Top of the Pops comes out April 16.
- Watch: New Trailer and Poster Released For “Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp” (News) — Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp
- Watch: Tame Impala - “Currents in the Making” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — Tame Impala
- Detective Comics #41 (Review) — DC Comics
- Aphex Twin Announces New EP as AFX, Shares “serge fenix Rendered 2” (News) —
- Stream the New Album by Veruca Salt (News) — Veruca Salt