Listen: Art Brut - “Arizona Bay”
New Track Featured on Best of Compilation
Next month Art Brut will celebrate their ten years anniversary as a band with a career-spanning best of compilation titled Top of the Pops. Included in said collection will be two brand new tracks, "Arizona Bay" and "We Make Pop Music." The former cut, a classic punk basher that features frontman Eddie Argos shouting and narrating about love in the midst of an earthquake, has been made available to stream online. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Brut says the song is about "enjoying natural disasters and making pop music. Optimistic rebirth." Click here to give the song a proper listen. Top of the Pops comes out April 16.
- Premiere: Nouveau Vélo – “New Guinea” (News) — Nouveau Vélo
- Ben McKenzie of Gotham (Interview) — Ben McKenzie
- Listen: Alvvays - “Underneath Us” (News) — Alvvays
- Anna of the North, Samaris, and More to Play by:Larm 2015 (News) — Anna of the North, By:Larm 2015, Karl William, Long-Sam, Samaris, Sabina Ddumba
- Charli XCX Pushes Back Release of “Sucker” (News) — Charli XCX