Listen: Art Brut - “Arizona Bay”
New Track Featured on Best of Compilation
Next month Art Brut will celebrate their ten years anniversary as a band with a career-spanning best of compilation titled Top of the Pops. Included in said collection will be two brand new tracks, "Arizona Bay" and "We Make Pop Music." The former cut, a classic punk basher that features frontman Eddie Argos shouting and narrating about love in the midst of an earthquake, has been made available to stream online. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Brut says the song is about "enjoying natural disasters and making pop music. Optimistic rebirth." Click here to give the song a proper listen. Top of the Pops comes out April 16.
- The Flaming Lips Announce New Album (News) — The Flaming Lips
- Premiere: Conner Youngblood Mixtape (Iceland Airwaves Edition) (News) — Conner Youngblood, Iceland Airwaves 2016, mixtapes
- Black Mirror Season 3 (Review) —
- Watch Weezer Perform “I Love the USA” on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” (News) — Weezer
- Watch the Johnny Cash-Soundtracked First Trailer for “Logan” - Hugh Jackman’s Last Film as Wolverine (News) —