Listen: Art Brut - “Arizona Bay”
New Track Featured on Best of Compilation
Next month Art Brut will celebrate their ten years anniversary as a band with a career-spanning best of compilation titled Top of the Pops. Included in said collection will be two brand new tracks, "Arizona Bay" and "We Make Pop Music." The former cut, a classic punk basher that features frontman Eddie Argos shouting and narrating about love in the midst of an earthquake, has been made available to stream online. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Brut says the song is about "enjoying natural disasters and making pop music. Optimistic rebirth." Click here to give the song a proper listen. Top of the Pops comes out April 16.
- Watch: Florence and the Machine Debuts Songs From Her New Album Live (News) — Florence and the Machine
- Watch: Purity Ring on “Late Night” (News) — Purity Ring
- Supermoon EP (Review) — S. Carey
- Premiere: Tomorrow We Move to Hawaii – “Breaking News” Video (News) — Tomorrow We Move To Hawaii
- Stop by Under the Radar’s Co-Sponsored OFF:Larm Party (News) — By:Larm 2015