Listen: Art Brut - “Arizona Bay”
New Track Featured on Best of Compilation
Next month Art Brut will celebrate their ten years anniversary as a band with a career-spanning best of compilation titled Top of the Pops. Included in said collection will be two brand new tracks, "Arizona Bay" and "We Make Pop Music." The former cut, a classic punk basher that features frontman Eddie Argos shouting and narrating about love in the midst of an earthquake, has been made available to stream online. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Brut says the song is about "enjoying natural disasters and making pop music. Optimistic rebirth." Click here to give the song a proper listen. Top of the Pops comes out April 16.
- Lykke Li and Peter Bjorn and John and Miike Snow Members Form LIV, Share “Wings of Love” (News) — LIV, Lykke Li, Amason, Jeff Bhasker, Miike Snow, Peter Bjorn and John
- Watch: New Teaser for Returned “Twin Peaks” Series Highlights Angelo Badalamenti’s Score (News) — Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch, Twin Peaks (TV Show)
- Listen: Hiss Golden Messenger - “Heart Like a Levee” (News) — Hiss Golden Messenger
- Cut Copy Surprise Release New 44-Minute Ambient Instrumental “January Tape” (News) — Cut Copy
- Watch Regina Spektor Perform “Small Bill$” on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” (News) — Regina Spektor, James Corden