Listen: Art Brut - “Arizona Bay”
New Track Featured on Best of Compilation
Next month Art Brut will celebrate their ten years anniversary as a band with a career-spanning best of compilation titled Top of the Pops. Included in said collection will be two brand new tracks, "Arizona Bay" and "We Make Pop Music." The former cut, a classic punk basher that features frontman Eddie Argos shouting and narrating about love in the midst of an earthquake, has been made available to stream online. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Brut says the song is about "enjoying natural disasters and making pop music. Optimistic rebirth." Click here to give the song a proper listen. Top of the Pops comes out April 16.
- CHVRCHES’ Lauren Mayberry Continues to Confront Online Misogyny With Instagram Post (News) — CHVRCHES
- This Week In Geek: Possible Candidates to Play Spider-Man + “Daredevil,” “Jurassic World” (News) —
- Watch: Hans-Peter Lindstrǿm and Grace Hall - “Home Tonight” Video (News) — Hans-Peter Lindstrom, Grace Hall, Emil Nikolaisen, Todd Rundgren
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach Forms New Solo Project Called The Arcs (News) — Dan Auerbach, The Black Keys, The Arcs
- The End: Hamilton Leithauser on Endings and Death (Interview) — Hamilton Leithauser, The Walkmen