Listen: Art Brut - “Arizona Bay”
New Track Featured on Best of Compilation
Next month Art Brut will celebrate their ten years anniversary as a band with a career-spanning best of compilation titled Top of the Pops. Included in said collection will be two brand new tracks, "Arizona Bay" and "We Make Pop Music." The former cut, a classic punk basher that features frontman Eddie Argos shouting and narrating about love in the midst of an earthquake, has been made available to stream online. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Brut says the song is about "enjoying natural disasters and making pop music. Optimistic rebirth." Click here to give the song a proper listen. Top of the Pops comes out April 16.
- Nine Albums Out Today Worth Hearing: Gorillaz, Feist, Mew, Sufjan Stevens, and More (News) — BNQT, Feist, Gorillaz, Juliana Hatfield, Little Cub, Mew, Sufjan Stevens, Sylvan Esso, Thurston Moore
- Speedy Ortiz Covers TV on the Radio’s “Young Liars” for Planned Parenthood Covers Album (News) — Speedy Ortiz, TV on the Radio
- Waxahatchee Shares “Silver (Demo)” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Our First 100 Days, Waxahatchee
- Sufjan Stevens Announces Mixtape Featuring “Carrie & Lowell” Outtakes, Remixes, and Demos (News) — Sufjan Stevens
- Tribeca 2017: Brian Shoaf and Zachary Quinto on “Aardvark” (Interview) — Zachary Quinto, Brian Shoaf