Listen: New David Bowie Single - “Where Are We Now?”
The Next Day Out This March
And now in late night surprises, David Bowie has released a new single. Called "Where Are We Now,” the ballad is a forerunner of The Thin White Duke’s new album The Next Day, due out this March. For those keeping track, this is Bowie’s 30th studio recording, his first release in 10 years, and yeah—we didn’t see it coming either.
Head over to David Bowie’s official website to preview the single (on sale now) via a video that mixes melancholy images of Berlin with some of the creepiest psudo-puppet work you’re likely to see all day. Think of it as a 66th birthday gift to his fans.
Update: the video is now on Youtube. Enjoy!
(Via: The Guardian)
- Scotland Week: James McAvoy on the Irvine Welsh Adaptation “Filth” (Interview) — James McAvoy
- Angels & Devils (Review) — The Bug
- Scotland Week on Under the Radar’s Website All This Week (News) — Scotland Week, Belle and Sebastian, God Help the Girl, Stuart Murdoch
- Hard Believer (Review) — Fink
- Sky Swimming (Review) — Elephant