Listen: New David Bowie Single - “Where Are We Now?”
The Next Day Out This March
And now in late night surprises, David Bowie has released a new single. Called "Where Are We Now,” the ballad is a forerunner of The Thin White Duke’s new album The Next Day, due out this March. For those keeping track, this is Bowie’s 30th studio recording, his first release in 10 years, and yeah—we didn’t see it coming either.
Head over to David Bowie’s official website to preview the single (on sale now) via a video that mixes melancholy images of Berlin with some of the creepiest psudo-puppet work you’re likely to see all day. Think of it as a 66th birthday gift to his fans.
Update: the video is now on Youtube. Enjoy!
(Via: The Guardian)
- Under the Radar Announces Best of 2014 Issue with St. Vincent on the Cover (News) — St. Vincent, The Flaming Lips, The Walking Dead, The War on Drugs, Sharon Van Etten, Real Estate, Panda Bear, of Montreal, Jenny Lewis, James Franco, Ariel Pink, alt-J, East India Youth, Weird Al Yankovic
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Oneohtrix Point Never, Petite Noir & Wild Beasts (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Richard Reed Parry of Arcade Fire vs. Peter Gabriel (Interview) — Richard Reed Parry, Peter Gabriel
- Adult Jazz (Interview) — Adult Jazz
- Listen: Broken Social Scene – “Golden Facelift” (News) — Broken Social Scene