Listen: of Montreal - “Feminine Effects”
Another Track Off Daughter of Cloud Compilation
Following tracks "Sails, Hermaphroditic" and "Our Love Is Senile" of Montreal have unveiled yet another portion of their forthcoming rarities compilation Daughter of Cloud. The new song, "Feminine Effects,” turns over lead vocals to one of Kevin Barnes' musical friends Rebecca Cash.
In an interview with Rolling Stone Barnes says "I wrote the song many years ago, and for a long time I was searching for the right girl to sing the lead vocals. I tried a bunch of different people before I discovered Rebecca Cash. She helped me realize the old school honky tonk vibe I was envisioning." You can listen to and download the track below. Daughter of Cloud arrives Oct. 23 via Polyvinyl/Joyful Noise.of Montreal - "Feminine Effects"
- 1,000 Times Good Night (Review) —
- St. Vincent to Release Two New Tracks For Record Store Day (News) — St. Vincent
- London Grammar Postpone North American Tour (News) — London Grammar
- Watch: Todd Terje - “Delorean Dynamite” Video (News) — Todd Terje
- Check Out Photos of Devo, Jane’s Addiction, Surfer Blood, and Robert DeLong (News) — CBGB Festival 2014, Devo, Jane’s Addiction, Robert DeLong, Surfer Blood