Listen: of Montreal - “Feminine Effects”
Another Track Off Daughter of Cloud Compilation
Following tracks "Sails, Hermaphroditic" and "Our Love Is Senile" of Montreal have unveiled yet another portion of their forthcoming rarities compilation Daughter of Cloud. The new song, "Feminine Effects,” turns over lead vocals to one of Kevin Barnes' musical friends Rebecca Cash.
In an interview with Rolling Stone Barnes says "I wrote the song many years ago, and for a long time I was searching for the right girl to sing the lead vocals. I tried a bunch of different people before I discovered Rebecca Cash. She helped me realize the old school honky tonk vibe I was envisioning." You can listen to and download the track below. Daughter of Cloud arrives Oct. 23 via Polyvinyl/Joyful Noise.of Montreal - "Feminine Effects"
- The War on Drugs Share 11-Minute New Song – “Thinking of a Place” (News) — The War on Drugs
- Fargo (Season 3, Episode 1: “The Law of Vacant Places” Recap and Review) (Review) — Ewan McGregor
- Shout Out Louds Share Video for New Song, “Oh Oh,” and Announce Tour Dates (News) — Shout Out Louds
- Jonathan Rado Shares “Surgeonman” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Foxygen, Jonathan Rado, Our First 100 Days
- Blondie Share New B-Side – “The Breaks” (News) — Blondie