Listen: Spoon - “Do You”
New Album They Want My Soul Out Aug. 5
After sharing "Rent I Pay," and performing a live version of "Rainy Taxi," Spoon have shared the official lead single from their forthcoming new album They Want My Soul. The new cut, "Do You," is currently available to purchase on iTunes and is available to stream via Spotify. Click below to listen. They Want My Soul arrives Aug. 5.
- How to Dress Well Shares “Strong Enuff (Sheryl Crow Cover)” for Anti-Trump “Our First 100 Days” (News) — How to Dress Well, Our First 100 Days, Sheryl Crow
- Ty Segall Shares “Break a Guitar” Video Feat. Fred Armisen, Jack Black, and Henry Rollins (News) — Ty Segall
- HAIM Share Another Drum-Tastic Teaser Video Promising Something Is Happening on Thursday (News) — HAIM
- Watch Alison Goldfrapp Make Her Directorial Debut with the Video for Goldfrapp’s “Systemagic” (News) — Goldfrapp
- Pleasure (Review) — Feist