Listen: New Songs off The Flaming Lips’ EP “Peace Sword”
Inspired by Ender's Game
After contributing a song to the upcoming film adaptation of Orson Scott Card's sci-fi story Ender's Game, The Flaming Lips felt so inspired they decided put together an entire EP's worth of material based on the story's concept and themes. The six-song collection, Peace Sword, is scheduled to come out digitally on 29 and on CD and vinyl for Record Store Day's Black Friday sale on Nov. 29. Ahead of its impending arrival, Wayne Coyne and his band have shared the included tracks "Assassin Beetle - The Dream Is Ending," "Think LIke A Machine, Not A Boy," and "Wolf Children," which have premiered on Pitchfork, Stereogum, and Rolling Stone respectively. Click below to listen.
- Wilco Announce June Tour Dates and Confirm Full Solid Sound Festival Lineup (News) — Wilco
- Watch Strand of Oaks Perform “Rest of It” and “Radio Kids” on “Conan” (News) — Conan O’Brien, Strand of Oaks
- Watch: Little Cub Share Politically Fueled “Hypnotise” Video (News) — Little Cub
- Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys Announces New Solo Album, Shares “Shine on Me” Video (News) — Dan Auerbach, The Arcs, The Black Keys
- Watch: Mac DeMarco - “This Old Dog” Video (News) — Mac DeMarco