Listen: The Flaming Lips - “Sun Blow Up Today”
New Non-Album Track To Be Featured in Upcoming Super Bowl Commercial
As previously reported, Wayne Coyne and the freaky misfits that make up The Flaming Lips have announced the arrival of their latest studio album, The Terror. Set for release on April 2, the nine-track effort was co-produced by Dave Fridmann and will be the band's first proper full-length follow-up to 2009's Embryonic.
As a special treat to hold fans over, the Lips have released a new non-album track called "Sun Blows Up Today" which will incidently be featured on an upcoming Super Bowl commercial for Hyundai.
The new song will be included as a bonus track with the iTunes release The Terror, and Hyundai will also release 100,000 free downloads of the track on its website. Click below to listen.
- Premiere: The New Pornographers “High Ticket Attractions” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern, Daniel Clowes & Craig Johnson on ‘Wilson’ (Interview) — Woody Harrelson
- Listen: BNQT (Midlake, Band of Horses, Granddaddy, Franz Ferdinand, Travis) - “Unlikely Force” (News) — Band of Horses, BNQT, Franz Ferdinand, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Midlake, Travis
- Listen: Arca - “Saunter” (News) — Arca
- Marissa Nadler Shares New Song, “Rosemary,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Marissa Nadler, Our First 100 Days