Stream The Flaming Lips’ “The Terror”
Out April 16
Next week The Flaming Lips will release their newest LP The Terror. This morning the veteran band has shared the record's trippy, 13-minute linchpin "You Lust." In addition to the track itself, frontman Wayne Coyne and Steve Drozd participated in a behind-the-scenes video describing the thought process and making of the track, elaborating on its modular construction and unusually long playtime.
Once you get your fill, you can head over to NPR's First Listen, which is currently streaming the new album in its entirety. The Terror arrives April 16.
The Flaming Lips are currently featured in the latest issue of Under the Radar.
- Wilco Announce June Tour Dates and Confirm Full Solid Sound Festival Lineup (News) — Wilco
- Watch Strand of Oaks Perform “Rest of It” and “Radio Kids” on “Conan” (News) — Conan O’Brien, Strand of Oaks
- Watch: Little Cub Share Politically Fueled “Hypnotise” Video (News) — Little Cub
- Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys Announces New Solo Album, Shares “Shine on Me” Video (News) — Dan Auerbach, The Arcs, The Black Keys
- Watch: Mac DeMarco - “This Old Dog” Video (News) — Mac DeMarco