Listen: The Flaming Lips and feat. Yoko Ono and The Plastic Ono Band - “Atlas Eets Christmas”
Leading up to their annual Oklahoma City New Year's Freakout this morning The Flaming Lips decided to get fans in the spirit of the season in their own unusual way by debuting the festive new track "Atlas Eets Christmas." Featuring Yoko Ono and her Plastic Ono Band, the track was unveiled this morning on The Flaming Lips newly launched site, atlaseetschristmas.com, which is at this very moment is streaming the band's holiday-themed rarities on constant repeat. While you could stalk the looping audio to listen to the new song, some computer-savy individual was kind enough to isolate it and post it to YouTube. Take a listen below.
- The Musician Says: Quotes, Quips, and Words of Wisdom (Review) —
- The Cure Announce New U.S. Tour Dates, The Twilight Sad to Support (News) — The Cure, The Twilight Sad
- Paul McCartney Shares Video for New Remix of Michael Jackson Duet “Say Say Say” with Vocals Swapped (News) — Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney
- Tortoise Announce First New Album Since 2009, Share “Gesceap” and Announce Tour (News) — Tortoise
- Joanna Newsom Announces First U.S. Tour in Five Years and Theatrical Screenings of “Divers” Video (News) — Joanna Newsom