Listen: The Flaming Lips and feat. Yoko Ono and The Plastic Ono Band - “Atlas Eets Christmas”
Leading up to their annual Oklahoma City New Year's Freakout this morning The Flaming Lips decided to get fans in the spirit of the season in their own unusual way by debuting the festive new track "Atlas Eets Christmas." Featuring Yoko Ono and her Plastic Ono Band, the track was unveiled this morning on The Flaming Lips newly launched site, atlaseetschristmas.com, which is at this very moment is streaming the band's holiday-themed rarities on constant repeat. While you could stalk the looping audio to listen to the new song, some computer-savy individual was kind enough to isolate it and post it to YouTube. Take a listen below.
- Documentary Now! Season 2 (Review) — Fred Armisen, Bill Hader
- Solange Knowles Announces New Album for Release This Friday, Features Blood Orange (News) — Solange, Blood Orange, Moses Sumney, Sampha, Q-Tip, Tweet, Kelly Rowland
- Peter Doherty of The Libertines Announces New Solo Album, Shares New Song (News) — Peter Doherty, The Libertines
- Watch: The Pretenders - “Holy Commotion!” Video (Produced by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys) (News) — The Pretenders, The Arcs, The Black Keys
- Watch The Lemon Twigs Perform “These Words” on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” (News) — The Lemon Twigs, Foxygen, Jonathan Rado, Questlove, The Roots