Listen: The Flaming Lips and feat. Yoko Ono and The Plastic Ono Band - “Atlas Eets Christmas”
Leading up to their annual Oklahoma City New Year's Freakout this morning The Flaming Lips decided to get fans in the spirit of the season in their own unusual way by debuting the festive new track "Atlas Eets Christmas." Featuring Yoko Ono and her Plastic Ono Band, the track was unveiled this morning on The Flaming Lips newly launched site, atlaseetschristmas.com, which is at this very moment is streaming the band's holiday-themed rarities on constant repeat. While you could stalk the looping audio to listen to the new song, some computer-savy individual was kind enough to isolate it and post it to YouTube. Take a listen below.
- Check Out Photos of St. Vincent at the Orpheum in Madison, Wisconsin (News) — St. Vincent
- Watch: Jenny Lewis – “She’s Not Me” Video with Fred Armisen, Feist, and Vanessa Bayer (News) — Jenny Lewis, Feist, Fred Armisen, Vanessa Bayer
- Watch: Ariel Pink – “I Need a Minute” Video Shot Mainly on a Camera Phone in a Bathroom (News) — Ariel Pink, Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti
- Revenge of the Ninja (Review) —
- Watch: Julian Casablancas + the Voids - “Human Sadness” Video (News) — Julian Casablancas