Listen: The Flaming Lips and feat. Yoko Ono and The Plastic Ono Band - “Atlas Eets Christmas”
Leading up to their annual Oklahoma City New Year's Freakout this morning The Flaming Lips decided to get fans in the spirit of the season in their own unusual way by debuting the festive new track "Atlas Eets Christmas." Featuring Yoko Ono and her Plastic Ono Band, the track was unveiled this morning on The Flaming Lips newly launched site, atlaseetschristmas.com, which is at this very moment is streaming the band's holiday-themed rarities on constant repeat. While you could stalk the looping audio to listen to the new song, some computer-savy individual was kind enough to isolate it and post it to YouTube. Take a listen below.
- Angel Olsen Shares New Song, “Fly on Your Wall,” For “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Trump Project (News) — Angel Olsen
- “1,000 Days, 1,000 Songs” 4-Year Anti-Trump Project Launches with R.E.M. Track (News) — 1,000 Days, 1,000 Songs, Dave Eggers, R.E.M.
- 2016 Artist Survey: Katie Stelmanis of Austra (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2016, Austra
- ACLU Benefit Comp Features New Mount Eerie and The Pains of Being Pure At Heart Songs, and More (News) — Mount Eerie, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Surfer Blood, Dean & Britta
- “Battle Hymns” Charity Protest Comp Features Stephen Malkmus, Carl Newman, and Carrie Brownstein (News) — Stephen Merchant, Pavement, The New Pornographers, Built to Spill, Carrie Brownstein, Sleater-Kinney, Superchunk, Quasi, Corin Tucker Band