Listen: The Flaming Lips, Neon Indian Collaboration
12" Released This Week in Limited Locations
The Flaming Lips and Neon Indian have recently teamed up for a collaborative 12", and while we can't wait to get our hands on it, it may be some time before we do. Details about the 4-song EP have been few and far between, but we do know it's available right now in two record stores—Guestroom Records in Oklahoma City and Good Records in Dallas. But as of today, the 12" is not entirely shrouded in mystery.
Disco Naivete released a stream of the resounding chillwave track "Is David Bowie Dying?" It's heavy, brooding, and immensely intriguing. Listen to the track here.
Here's to hoping the 12" makes its way into record stores near you soon. And if you're an Oklahoma City or Dallas resident, we're very, very jealous.
(via Disco Naivete)
- Premiere: The New Pornographers “High Ticket Attractions” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Listen: BNQT (Midlake, Band of Horses, Granddaddy, Franz Ferdinand, Travis) - “Unlikely Force” (News) — Band of Horses, BNQT, Franz Ferdinand, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Midlake, Travis
- Listen: Arca - “Saunter” (News) — Arca
- Marissa Nadler Shares New Song, “Rosemary,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Marissa Nadler, Our First 100 Days
- Elbow - Guy Garvey on “Little Fictions” (Interview) — Elbow, Guy Garvey