Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring SBTRKT, Jessie Ware, Twin Peaks, BANKS, and More
Plus New Tracks from How to Dress Well, A Sunny Day in Glasgow Remixed by Ice Choir, TOPS, Halls Covering Cat Power, Devendra Banhart Remixed by Liars, The Rentals, Gap Dream, The Weeknd, Ex Cops, Ballet School, and Others
Welcome to Under the Radar's weekly playlist, where we compile the best and most exciting tracks to debut online in the last week (give or take). In this mix we've got new songs by SBTRKT (featuring Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig), Jessie Ware, Twin Peaks, BANKS, How to Dress Well, A Sunny Day in Glasgow remixed by Ice Choir, TOPS, Halls covering Cat Power, Devendra Banhart remixed by Liars, The Rentals, Gap Dream, The Weeknd, Ex Cops, Ballet School, Esben and the Witch, Owl John, Electric Youth, and more. Look no further, your Friday and weekend playlist is here.
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist With Destroyer, Hot Chip, Christopher Owens, & DRINKS (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Check Out Photos of Natalie Prass at The Troubadour in West Hollywood (News) — Natalie Prass
- Watch: Wild Nothing Debut New Song “Adore” Live in Brooklyn (News) — Wild Nothing
- Multi-Love (Review) — Unknown Mortal Orchestra
- Listen: Christopher Owens - “Selfish Feelings” (News) — Christopher Owens