Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring SBTRKT, Jessie Ware, Twin Peaks, BANKS, and More
Plus New Tracks from How to Dress Well, A Sunny Day in Glasgow Remixed by Ice Choir, TOPS, Halls Covering Cat Power, Devendra Banhart Remixed by Liars, The Rentals, Gap Dream, The Weeknd, Ex Cops, Ballet School, and Others
Welcome to Under the Radar's weekly playlist, where we compile the best and most exciting tracks to debut online in the last week (give or take). In this mix we've got new songs by SBTRKT (featuring Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig), Jessie Ware, Twin Peaks, BANKS, How to Dress Well, A Sunny Day in Glasgow remixed by Ice Choir, TOPS, Halls covering Cat Power, Devendra Banhart remixed by Liars, The Rentals, Gap Dream, The Weeknd, Ex Cops, Ballet School, Esben and the Witch, Owl John, Electric Youth, and more. Look no further, your Friday and weekend playlist is here.
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist With CHVRCHES, Foals, Toro y Moi, Yumi Zouma, & Superchunk (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Listen: Speedy Ortiz - “Hanging Around” (The Cardigans Cover) (News) — Speedy Ortiz, The Cardigans
- Hear the Universe (Interview) — Beach House
- Check Out Photos From Day Two of FYF Fest (News) — Belle and Sebastian, D’Angelo, FKA twigs, FYF Fest, FYF Fest 2015: Day Two, Laura Marling, Lower Dens, Mac DeMarco, Morrissey, Solange, Toro y Moi, Unknown Mortal Orchestra
- Jean-Michel Jarre Formally Announces Album Featuring M83, Air, Massive Attack, Fuck Buttons, and Mor (News) — Air, Fuck Buttons, M83, Massive Attack, Jean-Michel Jarre, Little Boots, John Carpenter, Moby, Laurie Anderson