Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring SBTRKT, Jessie Ware, Twin Peaks, BANKS, and More
Plus New Tracks from How to Dress Well, A Sunny Day in Glasgow Remixed by Ice Choir, TOPS, Halls Covering Cat Power, Devendra Banhart Remixed by Liars, The Rentals, Gap Dream, The Weeknd, Ex Cops, Ballet School, and Others
Welcome to Under the Radar's weekly playlist, where we compile the best and most exciting tracks to debut online in the last week (give or take). In this mix we've got new songs by SBTRKT (featuring Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig), Jessie Ware, Twin Peaks, BANKS, How to Dress Well, A Sunny Day in Glasgow remixed by Ice Choir, TOPS, Halls covering Cat Power, Devendra Banhart remixed by Liars, The Rentals, Gap Dream, The Weeknd, Ex Cops, Ballet School, Esben and the Witch, Owl John, Electric Youth, and more. Look no further, your Friday and weekend playlist is here.
- Listen: Jim James – “Same Old Lie” (News) — Jim James, My Morning Jacket
- Check Out a Gallery of Photos of Lush at Their Washington DC 9:30 Club Show on Wednesday (News) — Lush
- DIANA Announce New Album, Share “Confession” (News) — DIANA
- Simon Franglen, composer for The Magnificent Seven & The Voyage of Time (Interview) — Simon Franglen
- Watch: Fear of Men - “Sane” Video (News) — Fear of Men