Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring SBTRKT, Jessie Ware, Twin Peaks, BANKS, and More
Plus New Tracks from How to Dress Well, A Sunny Day in Glasgow Remixed by Ice Choir, TOPS, Halls Covering Cat Power, Devendra Banhart Remixed by Liars, The Rentals, Gap Dream, The Weeknd, Ex Cops, Ballet School, and Others
Welcome to Under the Radar's weekly playlist, where we compile the best and most exciting tracks to debut online in the last week (give or take). In this mix we've got new songs by SBTRKT (featuring Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig), Jessie Ware, Twin Peaks, BANKS, How to Dress Well, A Sunny Day in Glasgow remixed by Ice Choir, TOPS, Halls covering Cat Power, Devendra Banhart remixed by Liars, The Rentals, Gap Dream, The Weeknd, Ex Cops, Ballet School, Esben and the Witch, Owl John, Electric Youth, and more. Look no further, your Friday and weekend playlist is here.
- Ride the Pink Horse (Review) —
- Listen: Interpol - “All the Rage Back Home” (Panda Bear Remix) (News) — Interpol
- SXSW 2015 Diary: Mew (News) — Mew, SXSW 2015
- SXSW 2015 Thursday - Under the Radar Party - of Montreal, Mew, East India Youth, SOAK, and More (Review) — SXSW 2015 Party, SXSW 2015, East India Youth, Jacco Gardner, Mew, Matthew E. White, of Montreal, Pompeii, SOAK
- Listen: Tanlines - “Invisible Ways” (News) — Tanlines