Little Cub Announce Debut Album on Domino, Share “Too Much Love” Video
Still Life Due Out April 28 via Domino
Little Cub is a new trio from South London who have already released some promising singles ("Loveless" and "My Nature") and sport a sound that would appeal to fans of fellow Brits Boxed In and New Order, as well as Yanks LCD Soundsystem. The band has signed to Domino and announced their debut album, Still Life. They have also shared a video for single "Too Much Love." Still Life is due out April 28 via Domino. Check out the video below, followed by the album's tracklist and cover art, as well as the videos for "Loveless" and "My Nature."
Little Cub is Dominic Gore, Duncan Tootill, and Adrian Acolatse. Lily-Rose Thomas directed the "Too Much Love" video. Gore had this to say about the video in a press release: "'Too Much Love' is a song about cynicism. For the video, we took a bunch of our experiences and experiences of our friends and reset them into a sort of modern day morality tale based around where we live. Except, there is no moral really. The decisions, good or bad, all live in the grey area where I think most of us reside. Like a Groundhog Day where no lessons are learnt and nothing really changes."
Still Life Tracklist:
01. Too Much Love
02. My Nature
03. Breathing Space
05. Death Of A Football Manager
07. Closing Time
- Feist Might Be Releasing a New Album in April and Singing on a New Broken Social Scene Album (News) — Broken Social Scene, Feist
- Watch Ryan Adams Cover Bruce Springsteen’s “Streets of Philadelphia” for BBC Radio 6 Music (News) — Bruce Springsteen, Ryan Adams
- Watch: Jay Som - “Baybee” Video (News) — Jay Som
- Listen: White Reaper - “The World’s Best American Band” (News) — White Reaper
- 2016 Artist Survey: Greta Morgan of Springtime Carnivore (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2016, Springtime Carnivore, Katy Goodman & Greta Morgan