Matthew Dear, Destroyer, DIIV, Sharon Van Etten and More to Play Le Guess Who?
November 29 – December 2 in Utrecht, Holland
From November 29 through December 2, Utrecht, Holland will host Le Guess Who? Festival. The lineup has just been solidified to include Matthew Dear, Cate le Bon, and Fidlar, in addition to previously announced Under the Radar favorites, DIIV, Sharon Van Etten, Ty Segall Band, and more. Check out the new additions and previously announced players below.
LE GUESS WHO? NEW ADDITIONS:
Matthew Dear, Foxygen, Dignan Porch, Bersarin Quartett, The Allah-Las, AmenRa, Lapalux, Cate le Bon, Fidlar, Mala In Cuba, Dam Mantle, Team Ghost, Chain and the Gang, Old Apparatus, Palmbomen, Night Beds, Chris Cohen, Sinkane, Oathbreaker, Erin Lang & The Foundlings, Land Observations, St. Paul Psycho, Man From The South, and Birdt.
PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED LINEUP:
DIIV, Sharon Van Etten, Ty Segall Band, SUUNS, The Soft Moon, Machinedrum, Night Beats, Ringo Deathstarr, The Pyramids, Sandro Perri, Hundred Waters, Adrian Crowley, Hayden, Mo Kolours, Seams, Cheatahs, Thulebasen, Naytronix, The Paul Collins Beat, Jacco Gardner, Dracula Lewis, Traumahelikopter, Jerusalem In My Heart: Malena Szlam & Radwan Ghazi Moumneh, Ravens & Chimes, Tyvek, Each Other. F***Buttons, Dirty Three, Grimes, Destroyer, Tim Hecker, Deerhoof, Mono, Julianna Barwick, Nick Waterhouse, Adrian Sherwood, Why?, Beak>, The Revival Hour, Colin Stetson, Zammuto, Lucrecia Dalt, Matana Roberts, Débruit, Jefre Cantu-Ledesma & Paul Clipson, Marisa Anderson, The Luyas, Talk Normal, Valleys, A night curated by DOODcast with DJ Fitz, Black Bombaim and others.
- Watch: Grandaddy - “A Lost Machine” Video (News) — Grandaddy
- Kurt Vile Announces New Year’s Eve Show and More Tour Dates via Funny Commercial (News) — Kurt Vile
- Watch: Dams of the West (Vampire Weekend’s Chris Tomson) - “Tell the Truth” Video (News) — Dams of the West, Vampire Weekend
- Angelic Music: The Story of Ben Franklin’s Glass Armonica (Review) —
- The End: Weyes Blood (aka Natalie Mering) on Endings and Death (Interview) — Weyes Blood