Neil Young & Crazy Horse to Perform a Hurricane Sandy Benefit
Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, NJ
The Hurricane Sandy cleanup is still underway. Neil Young and his band Crazy Horse (whose new album Psychedelic Pill is out now) are pitching in and doing their part with a benefit concert. The event goes down next Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Everest is slated to open.
Tickets for the event go on sale this Friday, November 30. They’re priced at $75 and $150—but remember, this is for a very good cause.
- Record Store Day Round-Up (News) — Record Store Day
- Listen: Jamie xx- “Girl” (News) — Jamie xx
- Prince Announces New Deal with Warner Bros., Reissue of “Purple Rain” (News) — Prince
- Check out Photos of Beck, Arcade Fire, Blood Orange and More at Coachella Weekend One (News) — Coachella 2014, Coachella 2014: Weekend 1
- Premiere: Marnie – “Hearts On Fire” Video (News) — Marnie