Neil Young & Crazy Horse to Perform a Hurricane Sandy Benefit
Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, NJ
The Hurricane Sandy cleanup is still underway. Neil Young and his band Crazy Horse (whose new album Psychedelic Pill is out now) are pitching in and doing their part with a benefit concert. The event goes down next Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Everest is slated to open.
Tickets for the event go on sale this Friday, November 30. They’re priced at $75 and $150—but remember, this is for a very good cause.
- Sufjan Stevens Announces Tour (News) — Sufjan Stevens
- Listen: Death Cab for Cutie - “Black Sun” (News) — Death Cab for Cutie
- 2014 Artist Survey: Springtime Carnivore (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2014, Springtime Carnivore
- The Death of Pop (Interview) — The Death of Pop
- Passion Pit Teases New Album in Morse Code (News) — Passion Pit