Neil Young & Crazy Horse to Perform a Hurricane Sandy Benefit
Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, NJ
The Hurricane Sandy cleanup is still underway. Neil Young and his band Crazy Horse (whose new album Psychedelic Pill is out now) are pitching in and doing their part with a benefit concert. The event goes down next Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Everest is slated to open.
Tickets for the event go on sale this Friday, November 30. They’re priced at $75 and $150—but remember, this is for a very good cause.
- Listen: TORRES – “Special” (Garbage Cover) (News) — TORRES, Garbage
- Watch Ryan Adams Perform Three Taylor Swift Covers on “The Daily Show” (News) — Ryan Adams, Taylor Swift
- Honeymoon (Review) — Lana Del Rey
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist With Father John Misty, Woke, SBTRKT, and Protomartyr (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- A Room With A View (Review) —