Neil Young & Crazy Horse to Perform a Hurricane Sandy Benefit
Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, NJ
The Hurricane Sandy cleanup is still underway. Neil Young and his band Crazy Horse (whose new album Psychedelic Pill is out now) are pitching in and doing their part with a benefit concert. The event goes down next Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Everest is slated to open.
Tickets for the event go on sale this Friday, November 30. They’re priced at $75 and $150—but remember, this is for a very good cause.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (Review) —
- Moby Shares Two New Anti-Donald Trump Songs - “Trump Is on Your Side” and “Little Failure” (News) — Moby
- Bid on Protest Signs by Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast, and More in Our Protest Auction (News) — Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast
- Donald Glover Cast as a Young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo Centered Star Wars Prequel (News) — Childish Gambino, Star Wars
- Dekalog Blu-ray/DVD (Review) —