Neil Young & Crazy Horse to Perform a Hurricane Sandy Benefit
Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, NJ
The Hurricane Sandy cleanup is still underway. Neil Young and his band Crazy Horse (whose new album Psychedelic Pill is out now) are pitching in and doing their part with a benefit concert. The event goes down next Thursday, December 6 at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Everest is slated to open.
Tickets for the event go on sale this Friday, November 30. They’re priced at $75 and $150—but remember, this is for a very good cause.
- Amason: Riding the Big Horse (Interview) — Amason
- Watch: Unknown Mortal Orchestra - “Ur Life One Night” Video (News) — Unknown Mortal Orchestra
- Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp (Review) — Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp
- Cyborg #1 (Review) — DC Comics
- Premiere: Teen Daze - “Along” Video (News) — Teen Daze