Neon Indian, Buke and Gase, and Others to Play Hurricane Relief Benefit
At Saint Vitus in Brooklyn
As the victims of Hurricane Sandy continue their recovery in the immediate aftermath of the storm, many of the nation's musical artist have been offering a means of raising money for the relief effort. Tomorrow on Nov. 10 at the Greenpoint bar Saint Vitus, Neon Indian, Buke and Gase, Believer/Law, Bloodyminded, and Walter Schreifels will be playing a special benefit concert to help.
All proceeds from the cover charge (minimum $10 donation), as well as $1 from each house beer purchased, will go to the Red Hook Initiative. Full details for the event are below.
Neon Indian (DJ Set)
Buke and Gase
Bloodyminded (DJ Set)
Walter Schreifels (Quicksand, Youth of Today, Gorilla Biscuits) (solo set)
- 2013 Artist Survey: ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead (Interview) — …And You Will Know us by the Trail of Dead, Artist Surveys 2013
- 2013 Artist Survey: World’s End Press (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2013, World’s End Press
- Announcing the Under the Radar App - The New Interactive Digital Magazine (News) —
- 2013 Artist Survey: The Spook School (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2013, The Spook School
- Listen: Tame Impala - “Backwards” (feat. Kendrick Lamar) (News) — Tame Impala