Neon Indian, Buke and Gase, and Others to Play Hurricane Relief Benefit
At Saint Vitus in Brooklyn
As the victims of Hurricane Sandy continue their recovery in the immediate aftermath of the storm, many of the nation's musical artist have been offering a means of raising money for the relief effort. Tomorrow on Nov. 10 at the Greenpoint bar Saint Vitus, Neon Indian, Buke and Gase, Believer/Law, Bloodyminded, and Walter Schreifels will be playing a special benefit concert to help.
All proceeds from the cover charge (minimum $10 donation), as well as $1 from each house beer purchased, will go to the Red Hook Initiative. Full details for the event are below.
Neon Indian (DJ Set)
Buke and Gase
Bloodyminded (DJ Set)
Walter Schreifels (Quicksand, Youth of Today, Gorilla Biscuits) (solo set)
- Pink Floyd Detail New Album, “The Endless River” (News) — Pink Floyd
- Listen: The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - “Summer of Dreams” (News) — The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
- Encyclopedia (Review) — The Drums
- Watch: The Black Keys on “The Tonight Show” (News) — The Black Keys
- Watch: Tweedy on “The Colbert Report” (News) — Tweedy, Wilco