Neon Indian, Buke and Gase, and Others to Play Hurricane Relief Benefit
At Saint Vitus in Brooklyn
As the victims of Hurricane Sandy continue their recovery in the immediate aftermath of the storm, many of the nation's musical artist have been offering a means of raising money for the relief effort. Tomorrow on Nov. 10 at the Greenpoint bar Saint Vitus, Neon Indian, Buke and Gase, Believer/Law, Bloodyminded, and Walter Schreifels will be playing a special benefit concert to help.
All proceeds from the cover charge (minimum $10 donation), as well as $1 from each house beer purchased, will go to the Red Hook Initiative. Full details for the event are below.
Neon Indian (DJ Set)
Buke and Gase
Bloodyminded (DJ Set)
Walter Schreifels (Quicksand, Youth of Today, Gorilla Biscuits) (solo set)
- White Bird In A Blizzard (Review) —
- Watch: Interpol Play “All the Rage Back Home” on “Jools Holland” (News) — Interpol
- Premiere: Beezewax – “Tomorrow” Album Stream (News) — Beezewax
- Watch: CHVRCHES – “Under the Tide (Alternate Version)” Video (News) — CHVRCHES
- Watch: The Pains of Being Pure at Heart – “Kelly” Video (News) — The Pains of Being Pure at Heart