Photos of Will Sergeant in Los Angeles, CA
My Own Worst Enemy Runs May 18 – June 16
Echo & the Bunnymen’s Will Sergeant is multi-faceted talent. In addition to making music with the Bunnymen and as a solo artist, he’s an accomplished multimedia visual artist. It’s a passion that—over the past few years—has accumulated in his first gallery showing. We sent photographer David Studarus down to check out the art. View his gallery of portraits here.
My Own Worst Enemy runs from May 18 – June 16 at the Substrate Fine Art Gallery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Yo La Tengo Announce “Painful” Reissue, 30th Anniversary Tour (News) — Yo La Tengo
- The Flash Vol. 4: Reverse (Review) — DC Comics
- 1,000 Times Good Night (Review) —
- St. Vincent to Release Two New Tracks For Record Store Day (News) — St. Vincent
- London Grammar Postpone North American Tour (News) — London Grammar