Photos of Will Sergeant in Los Angeles, CA
My Own Worst Enemy Runs May 18 – June 16
Echo & the Bunnymen’s Will Sergeant is multi-faceted talent. In addition to making music with the Bunnymen and as a solo artist, he’s an accomplished multimedia visual artist. It’s a passion that—over the past few years—has accumulated in his first gallery showing. We sent photographer David Studarus down to check out the art. View his gallery of portraits here.
My Own Worst Enemy runs from May 18 – June 16 at the Substrate Fine Art Gallery in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (Review) —
- Moby Shares Two New Anti-Donald Trump Songs - “Trump Is on Your Side” and “Little Failure” (News) — Moby
- Bid on Protest Signs by Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast, and More in Our Protest Auction (News) — Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast
- Donald Glover Cast as a Young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo Centered Star Wars Prequel (News) — Childish Gambino, Star Wars
- Dekalog Blu-ray/DVD (Review) —