Premiere: Fresh Snow - “Don’t Fuck A Gift Horse In The Mouth” Video
Collaborating Live Tonight with METZ as frETZ
Toronto psych voyagers Fresh Snow have shared a video for the exquisitely titled "Don't Fuck A Gift Horse In The Mouth," a track from their recent Hand Drawn Dracula release WON. The mutant krautrock epic levitates beyond the 10-minute mark and is bludgeoned by steamroller vocals courtesy of Fucked Up's Damian Abraham. Below, you can check out the appropriately disorienting clip.
Additionally, as part of a benefit show for Canadian musician Ronnie Morris, Fresh Snow will be teaming up with METZ for a one-off performance as frETZ. The show is set to take place tonight at Lee's Place in Toronto, and will also feature a live solo set from Tokyo Police Club's Dave Monks (more information is available here).
- Jens Lekman Shares New Song, “Your Laugh,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Jens Lekman, Our First 100 Days
- Saint Etienne Announce First U.S. Tour Dates in Five Years (News) — Saint Etienne
- Lana Del Rey Announces New Album, Shares Ghostly Album Trailer (News) — Lana Del Rey
- Silver Eye (Review) — Goldfrapp
- Undertow (Review) — Wolf Eyes