Premiere: The Garment District – “Secondhand Sunburn” Video
If You Take Your Magic Slow Out Today on Night People
Multi-instrumentalist Jennifer Baron records under the moniker The Garment District. Her freshly released full-length debut, If You Take Your Magic Slow, flits agilely between San Franciscan AM pop, fuzzy sci-fi soundscapes and New Age-leaning placidity.
The LP's lead single, "Secondhand Sunburn," a bucolic psych nugget featuring lead vocals from Lucy Blehar, just about condenses all of these directions into one song. The accompanying video, helmed by artist Thad Kellstadt, similarly takes us through varying eras, geographies, and dimensions in the span of a three-minute head-trip.
- Black Lips Announce New Album Produced by Sean Lennon, Share “Can’t Hold On” (News) — Black Lips
- Saint Etienne Announce New Album, Share “Heather” (News) — Saint Etienne
- Thurston Moore Announces New Album, Shares Video for “Smoke of Dreams” (News) — Sonic Youth, Thurston Moore
- Kevin Morby Announces New Album, Shares Lyric Video for New Song “Come to Me Now” (News) — Kevin Morby
- !!! Announce New Album and Tour Dates, Share “The One 2” Video (News) — !!!