Premiere: The Garment District – “Secondhand Sunburn” Video
If You Take Your Magic Slow Out Today on Night People
Multi-instrumentalist Jennifer Baron records under the moniker The Garment District. Her freshly released full-length debut, If You Take Your Magic Slow, flits agilely between San Franciscan AM pop, fuzzy sci-fi soundscapes and New Age-leaning placidity.
The LP's lead single, "Secondhand Sunburn," a bucolic psych nugget featuring lead vocals from Lucy Blehar, just about condenses all of these directions into one song. The accompanying video, helmed by artist Thad Kellstadt, similarly takes us through varying eras, geographies, and dimensions in the span of a three-minute head-trip.
- Tribeca 2017: Brian Shoaf and Zachary Quinto on “Aardvark” (Interview) — Zachary Quinto, Brian Shoaf
- Patreon Exclusive: Previously Unseen Photos of Feist from 2005 (News) — Feist
- Mew Announce New August North American Tour Dates (News) — Mew
- Feist, Bob Dylan, and Thievery Corporation to Play Festival International de Jazz de Montréal (News) — Festival International de Jazz de Montreal 2017
- CHVRCHES and Kristen Stewart Share New Version of “Down Side of Me” for Planned Parenthood (News) — CHVRCHES, Kristen Stewart