Preview New Season of “Austin City Limits” with Bon Iver and Radiohead
Episodes Air This October
PBS staple Austin City Limits has revealed it will kick off its 38th season with performances by Bon Iver and Radiohead this coming fall. Leading up to the broadcasts (Radiohead airs Oct. 6; Bon Iver Oct. 13) the show has posted two preview clips to enjoy. Down below you can watch Thom Yorke and company run through a rendition of "Good Morning Mr. Magpie" from The King of Limbs, with Justin Vernon and his band playing "Towers" off his self-titled sophomore effort.
Radiohead - "Morning Mr. Magpie":
Bon Iver - "Towers":
- !!! Announce New Album, Share Two New Songs, “Freedom! ‘15” and “Sick Ass Moon” (News) — !!!
- Listen: The Chemical Brothers - “Wo Ha” (“Born in the Echoes” Bonus Track) (News) — The Chemical Brothers
- Wet Hot American Summer: Ken Marino (Interview) — Ken Marino, Wet Hot American Summer, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp
- Watch Twin Shadow Perform “To the Top” on “Late Late Show With James Corden” (News) — Twin Shadow
- Live at Barrowlands (Review) — The Jesus and Mary Chain