R.I.P. Davy Jones
Monkees’ Member Davy Jones Dead at 66
Monkees member Davy Jones died today of a heart attack in his Florida home. He was 66.
From 1965 through 1971 Jones was a member of The Monkees—a band fabricated for the surrealist program of the same name. The bandmates went on to star in Head, a stream of conscience-style film penned by Jack Nicholson.
In recent years, Jones has been seen on Broadway. He also penned three books about life as a Monkee, including Davy Jones: Daydream Believin' in 2000.
Our thoughts go out to Jones’ family, friends, and fans.
- Watch: New Trailer and Poster Released For “Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp” (News) — Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp
- Watch: Tame Impala - “Currents in the Making” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — Tame Impala
- Detective Comics #41 (Review) — DC Comics
- Aphex Twin Announces New EP as AFX, Shares “serge fenix Rendered 2” (News) —
- Stream the New Album by Veruca Salt (News) — Veruca Salt