R.I.P. Davy Jones
Monkees’ Member Davy Jones Dead at 66
Monkees member Davy Jones died today of a heart attack in his Florida home. He was 66.
From 1965 through 1971 Jones was a member of The Monkees—a band fabricated for the surrealist program of the same name. The bandmates went on to star in Head, a stream of conscience-style film penned by Jack Nicholson.
In recent years, Jones has been seen on Broadway. He also penned three books about life as a Monkee, including Davy Jones: Daydream Believin' in 2000.
Our thoughts go out to Jones’ family, friends, and fans.
- Here Comes the Devil (Review) —
- Watch: Passion Pit Performs “Take A Walk” on Debut Episode of “Culinary Beats” (News) — Passion Pit
- Watch: Teaser Trailer for “Doctor Who” Christmas Special (News) — Doctor Who
- LCD Soundsystem to Release Live Album (News) — LCD Soundsystem
- Higgins Waterproof Black Magic Band EP (Review) — Higgins Waterproof Black Magic Band