Radiohead Play “Fallon”
Quiet Time With Thom and Jonny
For the past week Radiohead has been occupying New York City almost as long as those darn kids at Wall Street. Following performances on "Saturday Night Live," "The Colbert Report," and a two-night stint at the Roseland Theater, Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood stopped by "The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon" to play The King of Limbs track "Give Up the Ghost." Featuring Yorke on acoustic guitar and Greenwood handling some looping vocals effects, you can check out the performance below.
- Watch: Bat For Lashes - “Sunday Love” Video (News) — Bat For Lashes
- Fall Forever (Review) — Fear of Men
- Listen: Swans - “When Will I Return” (News) — Swans
- Four Tet Shares New Song with Impossibly Long Title in Honor of SoundCloud Milestone (News) — Four Tet
- Feist Covers The Tragically Hip’s “Flamenco” in Honor of Terminally Ill Frontman Gord Downie (News) — Feist, Gord Downie, Broken Social Scene, Kevin Drew, The Tragically Hip