Radiohead Play “Fallon”
Quiet Time With Thom and Jonny
For the past week Radiohead has been occupying New York City almost as long as those darn kids at Wall Street. Following performances on "Saturday Night Live," "The Colbert Report," and a two-night stint at the Roseland Theater, Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood stopped by "The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon" to play The King of Limbs track "Give Up the Ghost." Featuring Yorke on acoustic guitar and Greenwood handling some looping vocals effects, you can check out the performance below.
- Watch: Beach House Perform New Song Live in Montreal (News) — Beach House
- Björk Announces Release Details of “Biophilia Live” DVD/Blu-ray (News) — Björk
- Watch: TV on the Radio’s Tunde Adebimpe Join Massive Attack Live To Perform “Pray For Rain” (News) — Massive Attack, TV on the Radio
- Watch: Foxygen Perform on Local Chicago Morning Show (News) — Foxygen
- William H. Macy on directing for the first time and the power of music (Interview) — William H. Macy