Rogue Wave Announces New Album, “Nightingale Floors”
Listen to New Track, "College"
Following frontman Zach Rogue's 2011 solo album Come Back to Us, Rogue Wave has announced the arrival of their fifth studio album, Nightingale Floors. Coming out June 5 on Vagrant the new LP was recorded just north of Oakland at Cotati's Prairie Sun Recording Studios and produced by John Congleton (Modest Mouse, The Walkmen, Explosions in the Sky), and is underlined by the influence of Zach Rogue's father, who passed during the writing of the record. According to Rogue, "Everyone has drama in their life. Everyone's experienced life and death and injury. Maybe us a little bit more, I don't know. I've always joked with [drummer] Pat [Spurgeon]: 'Everything is trying to kill us, but we're still here.'"
In addition to the record's cover art and traacklist - found above and below respectively - you can listen to the record's lead single "College."
Figured It Out
The Closer I Get
Used To It
When Sunday Morning Comes
Everyone Wants to Be You
- CHVRCHES’ Lauren Mayberry Continues to Confront Online Misogyny With Instagram Post (News) — CHVRCHES
- This Week In Geek: Possible Candidates to Play Spider-Man + “Daredevil,” “Jurassic World” (News) —
- Watch: Hans-Peter Lindstrǿm and Grace Hall - “Home Tonight” Video (News) — Hans-Peter Lindstrom, Grace Hall, Emil Nikolaisen, Todd Rundgren
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach Forms New Solo Project Called The Arcs (News) — Dan Auerbach, The Black Keys, The Arcs
- The End: Hamilton Leithauser on Endings and Death (Interview) — Hamilton Leithauser, The Walkmen