Season Four of “Community” Gets a Premiere Date
Plus: The Future of Dwight Shrute, Up All Night’s Big Change
The powers that be (aka NBC) have decided that the true October 19 (where Community was slated to originally premiere) is actually February 7. While confirmed by cast member Yvette Nicole Brown, the timeslot for the critically acclaimed cult series has not been determined.
In other NBC news, it looks like Rain Wilson will hang up his “Bears beets and Battlestar Galactica” loving persona Dwight Shrute. Despite ordering a pilot episode of The Office spinoff The Farm, the network has decided not to move forward with the project
Meanwhile, Up All Night, the single camera sitcom starring Will Arnett and Christina Applegate is set to go on hiatus. It will return to production in February as a multi-camera show. With a live audience. ‘Cause nothing says modern like a laugh track, right?
- James Blake Is Releasing a New Album Tonight, Shares Three Songs Including Bon Iver Collaboration (News) — James Blake, Bon Iver
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2: Collector’s Edition (Review) —
- Listen: Yuck - “Bled White” (Elliott Smith Cover) (News) — Elliott Smith, Yuck
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Announce New Danger Mouse-Produced Album, Share “Dark Necessities” (News) — Danger Mouse, Nigel Godrich, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Watch Live Footage of Jenny Lewis’ New Band Nice as Fuck (News) — Au Revoir Simone, Jenny Lewis, Nice as Fuck, The Like