She & Him Finish Their Fourth Studio Album
Due Out This Spring
As reported on Twitter by both Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward, the grammar-bending duo known as She & Him have completed their fourth studio album. Due out sometime this spring, the currently untitled album is a follow up to their 2011 holiday album, A Very She & Him Christmas. Current details are promised to surface shortly. Until then, slip into a cut from their sophomore album below.
- Watch: The New Pornographers - “Dancehall Domine” Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- alt-J To Play Madison Square Garden (News) — alt-J
- James Frontman Tim Booth Discusses Life, Death, and the Band’s New Album “La Petite Mort” (Interview) — James
- Listen: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - “James Dean” (News) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
- Listen: Les Sins - “Why” (News) — Les Sins, Toro Y Moi