She & Him Finish Their Fourth Studio Album
Due Out This Spring
As reported on Twitter by both Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward, the grammar-bending duo known as She & Him have completed their fourth studio album. Due out sometime this spring, the currently untitled album is a follow up to their 2011 holiday album, A Very She & Him Christmas. Current details are promised to surface shortly. Until then, slip into a cut from their sophomore album below.
- Premiere: Travis - “What Will Come” Video (News) — Travis
- Amanda Palmer to Release a Collaborative Album with Her Father, Jack Palmer (News) — Amanda Palmer, Jack & Amanda Palmer
- Sharon Jones Documentary “Miss Sharon Jones!” Gets a Theatrical Release Date (News) — Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra Share New Song - “First World Problem” (News) —
- Black Mountain (Interview) — Black Mountain