She & Him Finish Their Fourth Studio Album
Due Out This Spring
As reported on Twitter by both Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward, the grammar-bending duo known as She & Him have completed their fourth studio album. Due out sometime this spring, the currently untitled album is a follow up to their 2011 holiday album, A Very She & Him Christmas. Current details are promised to surface shortly. Until then, slip into a cut from their sophomore album below.
- TV on the Radio Detail New Album, “Seeds,” Share New Track, “Happy Idiot” (News) — TV on the Radio
- Scotland Week: Watch: The Phantom Band’s Bizarre and Silly “Clapshot” Video (News) — The Phantom Band
- Wilco Announces Rarities Box Set, Best Of Comp, Fall Tour (News) — Tweedy, Wilco
- Scotland Week: God Help the Girl’s Olly Alexander (Interview) — Olly Alexander, Scotland Week
- Listen: Foxygen - “Cosmic Vibrations” (News) — Foxygen