She & Him Finish Their Fourth Studio Album
Due Out This Spring
As reported on Twitter by both Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward, the grammar-bending duo known as She & Him have completed their fourth studio album. Due out sometime this spring, the currently untitled album is a follow up to their 2011 holiday album, A Very She & Him Christmas. Current details are promised to surface shortly. Until then, slip into a cut from their sophomore album below.
- Lykke Li and Peter Bjorn and John and Miike Snow Members Form LIV, Share “Wings of Love” (News) — LIV, Lykke Li, Amason, Jeff Bhasker, Miike Snow, Peter Bjorn and John
- Watch: New Teaser for Returned “Twin Peaks” Series Highlights Angelo Badalamenti’s Score (News) — Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch, Twin Peaks (TV Show)
- Listen: Hiss Golden Messenger - “Heart Like a Levee” (News) — Hiss Golden Messenger
- Cut Copy Surprise Release New 44-Minute Ambient Instrumental “January Tape” (News) — Cut Copy
- Watch Regina Spektor Perform “Small Bill$” on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” (News) — Regina Spektor, James Corden