She & Him Finish Their Fourth Studio Album
Due Out This Spring
As reported on Twitter by both Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward, the grammar-bending duo known as She & Him have completed their fourth studio album. Due out sometime this spring, the currently untitled album is a follow up to their 2011 holiday album, A Very She & Him Christmas. Current details are promised to surface shortly. Until then, slip into a cut from their sophomore album below.
- Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds Announce 2017 North American Tour Dates (News) — Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Nick Cave
- Savoy Motel (Interview) — Savoy Motel
- Watch Mitski Perform “Your Best American Girl” on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” (News) — Mitski
- Watch: Sleigh Bells - “I Can Only Stare” Video (News) — Sleigh Bells
- The Shins Share Halloween-Timed Video for a New Song - “Dead Alive” (News) — The Shins