Sky Ferreira Announces North American Tour
With How to Dress Well
Sky Ferreira has announced an upcoming tour through the U.S. and Canada. Scheduled through the months of March and April, the tour will feature the breakthrough pop singer alongside How To Dress Well.
Ferreira will release her debut record via Capitol this spring, the follow-up to her recent Ghost EP.
Check the tour dates below.
Sky Ferreira Tour Dates:
3/19 - Washington, DC - U Street Music Hall
3/20 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom
3/21 - Brooklyn, NY - Music Hall of Williamsburg
3/23 - Philadelphia, PA - Johnny Brenda's
3/24 - Boston, MA - Brighton Music Hall
3/25 - Montreal, Quebec - La Salla Rossa
3/27 - Toronto, Ontario - Wrong Bar
3/29 - Columbus, OH - Basement
3/30 - Chicago, IL - Schubas
3/31 - Madison, WI - The Frequency
4/1 - Minneapolis, MN - Triple Rock Social Club
4/3 - Denver, CO - Larimer Lounge
4/5 - Vancouver, British Columbia - Biltmore Cabaret
4/6 - Seattle, WA - Barboza
4/7 - Portland, OR - Mississippi Studios
4/10 - Silverlake, CA - Los Globos
- James Frontman Tim Booth Discusses Life, Death, and the Band’s New Album “La Petite Mort” (Interview) — James
- Listen: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - “James Dean” (News) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
- Listen: Les Sins - “Why” (News) — Les Sins, Toro Y Moi
- Sly Stone To Release Stone Flower Compilation Box Set (News) —
- Watch: Electric Youth - “Runaway” Video (News) — Electric Youth