Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin Named Cultural Ambassadors to Russia
Related: Andrew WK Still Vows To Party Until He Pukes
In a move that’s sure to make Andrew W.K. jealous, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have been tapped to headline Ekaterinburg, Russia's Old New Rock Festival, sponsored by The Boris Yeltsin Foundation.
Holy synergy Batman!
While they’re in Russia for the January 13 event, the band will also perform at an English-language school, and be named official “ambassadors for a day” by the U.S. consulate. Apparently there’s still several someones who love Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin.
- Latest Doctor Who Trailer, Plus DVD Release of Season Premiere Announced (News) — Doctor Who, Doctor Who 50th Anniversary
- Premiere: Dissolve - “Statement” MP3 Stream (News) — Dissolve
- Listen: Halls Covers Cat Power’s “The Greatest” (News) — Halls
- Fred Armisen Wants Your Number (News) — Fred Armisen
- Wye Oak - Jenn Wasner on Sexism in the Music Industry and Their “Intensely Dark” New Album (Interview) — Wye Oak