Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin Named Cultural Ambassadors to Russia
Related: Andrew WK Still Vows To Party Until He Pukes
In a move that’s sure to make Andrew W.K. jealous, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have been tapped to headline Ekaterinburg, Russia's Old New Rock Festival, sponsored by The Boris Yeltsin Foundation.
Holy synergy Batman!
While they’re in Russia for the January 13 event, the band will also perform at an English-language school, and be named official “ambassadors for a day” by the U.S. consulate. Apparently there’s still several someones who love Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin.
- Watch Tegan and Sara Reference Bowie, Prince, and More in “Faint of Heart” Video (News) — Tegan and Sara
- Frankie Cosmos (Interview) — Frankie Cosmos
- Teenage Fanclub Share “I’m In Love” Video and Announce North American Tour Dates (News) — Teenage Fanclub
- Watch: Beach House - “The Traveller” Video (News) — Beach House
- Summer 08 (Review) — Metronomy