Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin Named Cultural Ambassadors to Russia
Related: Andrew WK Still Vows To Party Until He Pukes
In a move that’s sure to make Andrew W.K. jealous, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have been tapped to headline Ekaterinburg, Russia's Old New Rock Festival, sponsored by The Boris Yeltsin Foundation.
Holy synergy Batman!
While they’re in Russia for the January 13 event, the band will also perform at an English-language school, and be named official “ambassadors for a day” by the U.S. consulate. Apparently there’s still several someones who love Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin.
- Watch Karen O - “Rapt” Video (News) — Karen O
- Stream Spoon’s New Album, “They Want My Soul” (News) — Spoon
- Watch: Slow Club - “The Pieces” Video (News) — Slow Club
- Ramona Lisa – Charilift’s Caroline Polachek on Her Solo Album (Interview) — Chairlift, Ramona Lisa
- Stream Adult Jazz’s Debut LP, “Gist Is” (News) — Adult Jazz