Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin Named Cultural Ambassadors to Russia
Related: Andrew WK Still Vows To Party Until He Pukes
In a move that’s sure to make Andrew W.K. jealous, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have been tapped to headline Ekaterinburg, Russia's Old New Rock Festival, sponsored by The Boris Yeltsin Foundation.
Holy synergy Batman!
While they’re in Russia for the January 13 event, the band will also perform at an English-language school, and be named official “ambassadors for a day” by the U.S. consulate. Apparently there’s still several someones who love Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin.
- Watch: Passion Pit - “Lifted Up (1985)” Video (News) — Passion Pit
- Premiere: Jennie Abrahamson Mixtape (Tallinn Music Week Edition) (News) — Jennie Abrahamson, mixtapes, Tallinn Music Week 2015
- Listen: Girls Names - “Zero Triptych” (News) — Girls Names
- Watch: Outfit - “New Air” Video (News) — Outfit
- Apple and Beats Music Developing New Streaming Service, Trent Reznor to Help Update iOS Music App (News) — Trent Reznor