Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin Named Cultural Ambassadors to Russia
Related: Andrew WK Still Vows To Party Until He Pukes
In a move that’s sure to make Andrew W.K. jealous, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have been tapped to headline Ekaterinburg, Russia's Old New Rock Festival, sponsored by The Boris Yeltsin Foundation.
Holy synergy Batman!
While they’re in Russia for the January 13 event, the band will also perform at an English-language school, and be named official “ambassadors for a day” by the U.S. consulate. Apparently there’s still several someones who love Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin.
- Pink Floyd Detail New Album, “The Endless River” (News) — Pink Floyd
- Listen: The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - “Summer of Dreams” (News) — The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
- Encyclopedia (Review) — The Drums
- Watch: The Black Keys on “The Tonight Show” (News) — The Black Keys
- Watch: Tweedy on “The Colbert Report” (News) — Tweedy, Wilco