Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin Named Cultural Ambassadors to Russia
Related: Andrew WK Still Vows To Party Until He Pukes
In a move that’s sure to make Andrew W.K. jealous, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have been tapped to headline Ekaterinburg, Russia's Old New Rock Festival, sponsored by The Boris Yeltsin Foundation.
Holy synergy Batman!
While they’re in Russia for the January 13 event, the band will also perform at an English-language school, and be named official “ambassadors for a day” by the U.S. consulate. Apparently there’s still several someones who love Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin.
- Iceland Airwaves 2015 Announces First Round of Artists (News) — Iceland Airwaves
- Watch: Death Cab for Cutie on “Letterman” (News) — Death Cab for Cutie
- Watch: FKA twigs Performs New Song “Figure 8” Live (News) — FKA twigs
- Watch: Panda Bear Details Making of New Album in Mini-Documentary (News) — Panda Bear
- Groove: A Phenomenology of Rhythmic Nuance (Review) —