Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin Named Cultural Ambassadors to Russia
Related: Andrew WK Still Vows To Party Until He Pukes
In a move that’s sure to make Andrew W.K. jealous, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have been tapped to headline Ekaterinburg, Russia's Old New Rock Festival, sponsored by The Boris Yeltsin Foundation.
Holy synergy Batman!
While they’re in Russia for the January 13 event, the band will also perform at an English-language school, and be named official “ambassadors for a day” by the U.S. consulate. Apparently there’s still several someones who love Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin.
- Angel Olsen Shares New Song, “Fly on Your Wall,” For “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Trump Project (News) — Angel Olsen
- “1,000 Days, 1,000 Songs” 4-Year Anti-Trump Project Launches with R.E.M. Track (News) — 1,000 Days, 1,000 Songs, Dave Eggers, R.E.M.
- 2016 Artist Survey: Katie Stelmanis of Austra (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2016, Austra
- ACLU Benefit Comp Features New Mount Eerie and The Pains of Being Pure At Heart Songs, and More (News) — Mount Eerie, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Surfer Blood, Dean & Britta
- “Battle Hymns” Charity Protest Comp Features Stephen Malkmus, Carl Newman, and Carrie Brownstein (News) — Stephen Merchant, Pavement, The New Pornographers, Built to Spill, Carrie Brownstein, Sleater-Kinney, Superchunk, Quasi, Corin Tucker Band