Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin Named Cultural Ambassadors to Russia
Related: Andrew WK Still Vows To Party Until He Pukes
In a move that’s sure to make Andrew W.K. jealous, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin have been tapped to headline Ekaterinburg, Russia's Old New Rock Festival, sponsored by The Boris Yeltsin Foundation.
Holy synergy Batman!
While they’re in Russia for the January 13 event, the band will also perform at an English-language school, and be named official “ambassadors for a day” by the U.S. consulate. Apparently there’s still several someones who love Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin.
- Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins Joins TNA Wrestling (News) — Billy Corgan, The Smashing Pumpkins
- Stream New Albums From TORRES, The Tallest Man on Earth, Rundgren / Nikolaisen / Lindstrøm, + more (News) — TORRES, Mac McCaughan, The Tallest Man on Earth, Emil Nikolaisen, Hans-Peter Lindstrom, Todd Rundgren
- Watch: Lia Ices - “Creature” Video (News) — Lia Ices
- Watch: The Charlatans - “Let The Good Times Be Never Ending” Video (News) — The Charlatans
- Watch: Jamie xx - “Gosh” video (News) — Jamie xx, The xx