Under the Radar’s Black Friday Sale - 35% Off Subscriptions and 50% Off Back Issues
Friday at 12:00 AM EST to Monday at 11:59 PM EST
Under the Radar is having its annual Black Friday Sale starting this Friday at 12:00 AM EST and this year the discounts are even deeper than ever. This year we're offering 35% off all subscriptions (versus only 25% in previous years) and all back issues are 50% off. That means a one-year U.S. subscription is only around $11.00 (usually it's $16.99). And don't forget that two-year subscriptions come with a free CD of you choice from a selection of around 25 great albums.
For your subscription you not only get the best American indie rock print magazine delivered right to your doorstep, you also get complementary access to the interactive digital version of the magazine via our app for tablets and smart phones. Each issue also includes a free download sampler featuring 33 MP3s, as well as all the interviews and reviews. And during our Black Friday Sale back issues are 50% off, so if you're new to Under the Radar or missed a recent issue then this is your chance to get caught up.
The sale runs from Friday at 12:00 AM EST through to Monday at 11:59 PM EST.
- Under the Radar’s Black Friday Sale - 35% Off Subscriptions and 50% Off Back Issues (News) —
- Le Guess Who 2015 Day Three: Destroyer, Suuns and Jerusalem in My Heart and More (Review) — Le Guess Who? 2015: Day Three, Le Guess Who? 2015, Naive Set, Silver Ferns, Destroyer, Jerusalem In My Heart, SUNS, Bo Ningen
- Under the Radar’s Holiday Gift Guide 2015 Part 1: Graphic Novels and Books (News) —
- Dark Knight III: The Master Race #1 (Review) — DC Comics
- Watch First Interview with Eagles of Death Metal Following Paris Terror Attacks (News) — Eagles of Death Metal