Spoon Unveils “Nobody Gets Me But You” Video
Video was shot in an afternoon at New York’s Cake Shop.
While visiting New York's Cake Shop, Texas-born, Portland-based indie rockers Spoon had a run-in with security—cameras, that is. The Lower East Side bar/cafe/show venue and its distorted recording equipment became the focal point for video "Nobody Gets Me But You," a track off the quartet's latest album, Transference. Shot entirely in a hazy black-and-white, the indie rockers look more like they were caught causing a ruckus on mall security than jamming in front of a live audience. To see what we mean, check out the video posted below.
If you're in the U.K., take a look below to see if you can catch Spoon at one of their across-the-pond shows lined up for this week.
11/16 - London, Shepherd's Bush Empire
11/17 - Leeds, Cockpit
(via Drowned In Sound)
- How to Dress Well Shares “Strong Enuff (Sheryl Crow Cover)” for Anti-Trump “Our First 100 Days” (News) — How to Dress Well, Our First 100 Days, Sheryl Crow
- Ty Segall Shares “Break a Guitar” Video Feat. Fred Armisen, Jack Black, and Henry Rollins (News) — Ty Segall
- HAIM Share Another Drum-Tastic Teaser Video Promising Something Is Happening on Thursday (News) — HAIM
- Watch Alison Goldfrapp Make Her Directorial Debut with the Video for Goldfrapp’s “Systemagic” (News) — Goldfrapp
- Pleasure (Review) — Feist