Spoon Unveils “Nobody Gets Me But You” Video
Video was shot in an afternoon at New York’s Cake Shop.
While visiting New York's Cake Shop, Texas-born, Portland-based indie rockers Spoon had a run-in with security—cameras, that is. The Lower East Side bar/cafe/show venue and its distorted recording equipment became the focal point for video "Nobody Gets Me But You," a track off the quartet's latest album, Transference. Shot entirely in a hazy black-and-white, the indie rockers look more like they were caught causing a ruckus on mall security than jamming in front of a live audience. To see what we mean, check out the video posted below.
If you're in the U.K., take a look below to see if you can catch Spoon at one of their across-the-pond shows lined up for this week.
11/16 - London, Shepherd's Bush Empire
11/17 - Leeds, Cockpit
(via Drowned In Sound)
- Premiere: The New Pornographers “High Ticket Attractions” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern, Daniel Clowes & Craig Johnson on ‘Wilson’ (Interview) — Woody Harrelson
- Listen: BNQT (Midlake, Band of Horses, Granddaddy, Franz Ferdinand, Travis) - “Unlikely Force” (News) — Band of Horses, BNQT, Franz Ferdinand, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Midlake, Travis
- Listen: Arca - “Saunter” (News) — Arca
- Marissa Nadler Shares New Song, “Rosemary,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Marissa Nadler, Our First 100 Days