Stream Jonny Greenwood’s Score To “The Master”
Recently debuting at the Venice Film Festival, director Paul Thomas Anderson's latest film The Master is already getting plenty of award-season buzz for its portrayal of a charismatic, cult-like figure (Philip Seymour Hoffman). and a drifter (Joaquin Phoenix) taken in by its allure. Just as he had done with Anderson's last motion picture, Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood is responsible for the flick's amazing score. Down below a stream of the film's soundtrack has been shared online including Greenwood's 11 original compositions. Here's hoping some stupid technicality won't keep Greenwood out of the running for an Oscar of his own this time around.
- A New Nature (Review) — Esben and the Witch
- Always Returning (Review) — Engineers
- Scottish Musicians Speak Out on Today’s Scottish Independence Referendum Vote (Interview) — Scotland Week, Belle and Sebastian, Bis, Django Django, Franz Ferdinand, Frightened Rabbit, Ladytron, The Pastels, The Twilight Sad, The Vaselines, The Aliens, Mark Millar, James Yorkston, Grant Morrison, Casual Sex
- Scottish Musicians Speak Out on Today’s Scottish Independence Referendum Vote (News) — Scotland Week
- Watch: Interpol – “Twice as Hard” Video (News) — Interpol