SXSW 2015 Diary: Mew
+- Due Out April 27 via [PIAS] America
The Danish band Mew kept a diary of their SXSW 2015 experience. Mew is frontman Jonas Bjerre, bassist Johan Wohlert, guitarist Bo Madsen, and drummer Silas Utke Graae Jørgensen. The band's new album, +-, is out April 27 via [PIAS] America.
We're at Brazos Music Hall doing a stripped down session. Nothing like an early morning session to get your day started!
At a converted house studio on E. 3rd Street on our first day in Austin. We recorded four songs from our new record, + -, with just vocals, piano, guitar and a little keys. Sounded heavenly and we all felt a little like The Band :-)
Bo throw-down in Austin!
Jonas and Silas: We like the house, we'll take it! Does it come with a butler?
Playing a packed out Flamingo Cantina in the Austin heat for the Under the Radar showcase!
Our last show of SXSW 2015-our Frengers braved the rain for a wonderful send off.
- Tribeca 2017: Brian Shoaf and Zachary Quinto on “Aardvark” (Interview) — Zachary Quinto, Brian Shoaf
- Patreon Exclusive: Previously Unseen Photos of Feist from 2005 (News) — Feist
- Mew Announce New August North American Tour Dates (News) — Mew
- Feist, Bob Dylan, and Thievery Corporation to Play Festival International de Jazz de Montréal (News) — Festival International de Jazz de Montreal 2017
- CHVRCHES and Kristen Stewart Share New Version of “Down Side of Me” for Planned Parenthood (News) — CHVRCHES, Kristen Stewart