Tegan and Sara Working on New LP
Follow-up to 2009's Sainthood
Quin sisters Tegan and Sara revealed that they are currently at work on their seventh studio album. The as-of-yet-untitled effort will follow 2009's Sainthood, and is being produced by three separate producers: Greg Kurstin (The Shins, Sia), Mike Elizondo (Regina Spektor, Rilo Kiley), and Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Neon Trees, M83).
"Sara and I are trying to step outside of our comfort zones and push ourselves to the extreme with this one so get ready for a whole new T+S sound!" says Tegan in a recently issued press release. "We strive to keep things fresh and exciting with each new record and I definitely feel like we're accomplishing that so far." For those looking to find out more about the pair's work in the studio, you can pick up the current issue of Under the Radar.
- Premiere: Redder Mixtape (by:Larm Edition) (News) — By:Larm 2015, mixtapes, Redder
- My Morning Jacket Announce New Album, “The Waterfall” (News) — My Morning Jacket
- TV on the Radio Announce Spring Tour Dates (News) — TV on the Radio
- Listen: Toro Y Moi - “Buffalo” (News) — Toro Y Moi
- Depeche Mode’s Martin Gore Announces Instrumental Solo Album (News) — Depeche Mode