The Flaming Lips Postpone Release of “The Terror”
Moved Back to April 16
The Flaming Lips have announced that they have pushed back the release of their forthcoming new album The Terror. Luckily it's not by much. Originally set to come out on April 2, the new LP will now become available on April 16. While no specific reason has been provided by Wayne Coyne or his cohorts, just consider it a lesson in patience.
The band has also started taking pre-orders for a limited edition silver vinyl double LP edition of The Terror, which will include a remix of the entire record by none other than Dan Deacon, who titled his interpretation We Don’t Control the Controls (Mashed-The-F-Up-Remix).
- Wilco Announce June Tour Dates and Confirm Full Solid Sound Festival Lineup (News) — Wilco
- Watch Strand of Oaks Perform “Rest of It” and “Radio Kids” on “Conan” (News) — Conan O’Brien, Strand of Oaks
- Watch: Little Cub Share Politically Fueled “Hypnotise” Video (News) — Little Cub
- Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys Announces New Solo Album, Shares “Shine on Me” Video (News) — Dan Auerbach, The Arcs, The Black Keys
- Watch: Mac DeMarco - “This Old Dog” Video (News) — Mac DeMarco