The Flaming Lips to Release Anatomically Correct Chocolate Hearts Containing USB of Love Songs
Just in Time for Valentine's Day
Graduating from edible vaginas, skulls, and fetuses The Flaming Lips have announced that they have partnered up with a Dallas-based chocolatier to create a series of anatomically correct chocolate hearts, each containing a USB mix of music called Songs of Love.
Each box (apparently already sold-out) comes signed by Wayne Coyne and Steven Drozd.
Down below you can listen to one of the included tracks, a collaborative cover with Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros of The Beatles' famed track "All You Need Is Love."
As reported, The Flaming Lips will be releasing a more traditional work with their forthcoming LP The Terror on April 2 via Bella Union and Warner Bros.
Songs of Love:
Love is Mind Control [ft. Stardeath and White Dwarfs]
Be My Head
Hit Me Like You Did the First Time
Let Me Be It
Moth in the Incubator
Thanks to You
When You Smile
Pomeii am Gotterdammerung
What Is the Light?
Just Above Love
All You Need Is Love [ft. Alex and Jade of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros]
- R.I.P. Surfer Blood Guitarist Thomas Fekete (News) — Thomas Fekete, Surfer Blood
- Listen: Jack White Writes Theme Song for Maya Rudolph and Martin Short’s New Variety Show (News) — Jack White, Martin Short, Maya Rudolph
- Listen: Amanda Palmer and Jherek Bischoff Cover Prince’s “Purple Rain” for Charity (News) — Amanda Palmer, Prince
- James Blake Announces North American Tour Dates (News) — James Blake
- Watch Julien Baker Cover Death Cab For Cutie’s “Photobooth,” Plus Tour Dates Announced (News) — Death Cab for Cutie, Julien Baker