The Flaming Lips to Release Anatomically Correct Chocolate Hearts Containing USB of Love Songs
Just in Time for Valentine's Day
Graduating from edible vaginas, skulls, and fetuses The Flaming Lips have announced that they have partnered up with a Dallas-based chocolatier to create a series of anatomically correct chocolate hearts, each containing a USB mix of music called Songs of Love.
Each box (apparently already sold-out) comes signed by Wayne Coyne and Steven Drozd.
Down below you can listen to one of the included tracks, a collaborative cover with Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros of The Beatles' famed track "All You Need Is Love."
As reported, The Flaming Lips will be releasing a more traditional work with their forthcoming LP The Terror on April 2 via Bella Union and Warner Bros.
Songs of Love:
Love is Mind Control [ft. Stardeath and White Dwarfs]
Be My Head
Hit Me Like You Did the First Time
Let Me Be It
Moth in the Incubator
Thanks to You
When You Smile
Pomeii am Gotterdammerung
What Is the Light?
Just Above Love
All You Need Is Love [ft. Alex and Jade of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros]
- Under the Radar Announces Best of 2014 Issue with St. Vincent on the Cover (News) — St. Vincent, The Flaming Lips, The Walking Dead, The War on Drugs, Sharon Van Etten, Real Estate, Panda Bear, of Montreal, Jenny Lewis, James Franco, Ariel Pink, alt-J, East India Youth, Weird Al Yankovic
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Oneohtrix Point Never, Petite Noir & Wild Beasts (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Richard Reed Parry of Arcade Fire vs. Peter Gabriel (Interview) — Richard Reed Parry, Peter Gabriel
- Adult Jazz (Interview) — Adult Jazz
- Listen: Broken Social Scene – “Golden Facelift” (News) — Broken Social Scene