The Knife Plot First Shows of 2013
Live in Copenhagen
Mystery duo The Knife have announced their first live performances in three years with a pair of shows this May.
Supporting their forthcoming fourth LP Shaking the Habitual, the shows will take place at Copenhagen's Vega Main Hall on May 12 and 13, with further European dates to be announced soon according to the band's website.
The much-anticipated new record is scheduled for release on April 8 in the UK and Europe and April 9 in North American on Brille/Mute.
- Under the Radar Announces September/October Issue with alt-J on the Cover (News) — alt-J, Alvvays, Adult Jazz, Bear in Heaven, Boxed In, Avi Buffalo, Interpol, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Hooray For Earth, My Brightest Diamond, Lush, Terry Gilliam, Thao & Mirah, Total Control, Zola Jesus, Ben McKenzie, Paul Banks
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring The Radio Dept., SBTRKT, Caribou, M83, and More (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist, The Radio Dept., SBTRKT, M83, How to Dress Well, Ex Cops, Caribou, James Yorkston, Phil Selway, Wampire
- Ramona Lisa Releases New EP, “Dominic” (News) — Chairlift, Ramona Lisa
- Check Out Photos of Charles Bradley at the Santa Monica Pier Twilight Concert Series (News) — Charles Bradley
- Grimes Admits She Scrapped Original Follow-Up Album After Fan Reaction To “Go” (News) — Grimes