The Knife Plot First Shows of 2013
Live in Copenhagen
Mystery duo The Knife have announced their first live performances in three years with a pair of shows this May.
Supporting their forthcoming fourth LP Shaking the Habitual, the shows will take place at Copenhagen's Vega Main Hall on May 12 and 13, with further European dates to be announced soon according to the band's website.
The much-anticipated new record is scheduled for release on April 8 in the UK and Europe and April 9 in North American on Brille/Mute.
- Wild Light (Review) — 65Daysofstatic
- The Thermals Release “Sword By My Side” Video Game (News) — The Thermals
- Black Lips Announce New Album “Underneath the Rainbow” (News) — The Black Lips
- The xx Will Play 25 Very Intimate Shows in New York this March (News) — The xx
- Listen: Flaming Lips – “Sad and Beautiful World (Sparklehorse Cover)” (News) — The Flaming Lips, Sparklehorse