The Knife Plot First Shows of 2013
Live in Copenhagen
Mystery duo The Knife have announced their first live performances in three years with a pair of shows this May.
Supporting their forthcoming fourth LP Shaking the Habitual, the shows will take place at Copenhagen's Vega Main Hall on May 12 and 13, with further European dates to be announced soon according to the band's website.
The much-anticipated new record is scheduled for release on April 8 in the UK and Europe and April 9 in North American on Brille/Mute.
- Watch: Bat For Lashes - “Sunday Love” Video (News) — Bat For Lashes
- Fall Forever (Review) — Fear of Men
- Listen: Swans - “When Will I Return” (News) — Swans
- Four Tet Shares New Song with Impossibly Long Title in Honor of SoundCloud Milestone (News) — Four Tet
- Feist Covers The Tragically Hip’s “Flamenco” in Honor of Terminally Ill Frontman Gord Downie (News) — Feist, Gord Downie, Broken Social Scene, Kevin Drew, The Tragically Hip