The Knife Plot First Shows of 2013
Live in Copenhagen
Mystery duo The Knife have announced their first live performances in three years with a pair of shows this May.
Supporting their forthcoming fourth LP Shaking the Habitual, the shows will take place at Copenhagen's Vega Main Hall on May 12 and 13, with further European dates to be announced soon according to the band's website.
The much-anticipated new record is scheduled for release on April 8 in the UK and Europe and April 9 in North American on Brille/Mute.
- Record Store Day Round-Up (News) — Record Store Day
- Listen: Jamie xx- “Girl” (News) — Jamie xx
- Prince Announces New Deal with Warner Bros., Reissue of “Purple Rain” (News) — Prince
- Check out Photos of Beck, Arcade Fire, Blood Orange and More at Coachella Weekend One (News) — Coachella 2014, Coachella 2014: Weekend 1
- Premiere: Marnie – “Hearts On Fire” Video (News) — Marnie