The Knife Plot First Shows of 2013
Live in Copenhagen
Mystery duo The Knife have announced their first live performances in three years with a pair of shows this May.
Supporting their forthcoming fourth LP Shaking the Habitual, the shows will take place at Copenhagen's Vega Main Hall on May 12 and 13, with further European dates to be announced soon according to the band's website.
The much-anticipated new record is scheduled for release on April 8 in the UK and Europe and April 9 in North American on Brille/Mute.
- Check Out Photos of Perfume Genius, Iceage and More at Le Guess Who (News) — Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Brandt Brauer Frick, Iceage, Dean Blunt, Le Guess Who? 2014, Le Guess Who? 2014: Day Two, Perfume Genius
- Watch: The Decembrists Preview Music Video for “Make You Better,” Starring Nick Offerman (News) — The Decemberists
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Perfume Genius, Flying Lotus, and Colleen Green (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Watch: Sky Ferreira Cover Hole’s “Asking For It” With DIIV’s Zachary Cole (News) — Sky Ferreira
- It Happened One Night Blu-ray (Review) —