The Knife Reveal New Album Title, Release Date
Shaking the Habitual Out in April
This morning Karin Dreijer Andersson and Olof Dreijer have revealed that the forthcoming LP will be called Shaking the Habitual and is out April 8 internationally and April 9 in the U.S. on Rabid/Brille/Mute.
The pair have also let slip that they will beginning touring Europe next year with specific dates to be announced
- Under the Radar Announces Best of 2014 Issue with St. Vincent on the Cover (News) — St. Vincent, The Flaming Lips, The Walking Dead, The War on Drugs, Sharon Van Etten, Real Estate, Panda Bear, of Montreal, Jenny Lewis, James Franco, Ariel Pink, alt-J, East India Youth, Weird Al Yankovic
- Listen: Röyksopp “Sordid Affair” Remixes (News) — Röyksopp
- Two Days, One Night (Review) — Marion Cotillard
- Watch: Sky Ferreira – “Omanko” Video (News) — Sky Ferreira
- Watch: First Aid Kit – “Walk Unafraid” Video (News) — First Aid Kit, R.E.M.