The Mountain Goats, Owen Pallett Premiere New Tunes At Ecstatic Music Festival
From Work Transcendental Youth
As they promised they would, The Mountain Goats and Owen Pallett performed a number of new songs at the Ecstatic Music Festival earlier this week at the Merkin Concert Hall in Manhattan, joined by classical vocal quartet Anonymous 4. In addition to the collection of material, entitled Transcendental Youth, the ensemble also played a number of Mountain Goats tracks in the 90-minute set. NPR has posted a recording on the pop/classical arrangement in its entirety, which you can listen to by clicking here.
- Watch the Johnny Cash-Soundtracked First Trailer for “Logan” - Hugh Jackman’s Last Film as Wolverine (News) —
- Watch Star-Lord, Groot, and Rocket Return in First “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” Teaser Trailer (News) —
- Superman: American Alien: Written by Max Landis (Review) — DC Comics
- The National to Perform a Cincinnati Concert in Support of Hillary Clinton (News) — Hillary Clinton, The National
- Metronomy (Interview) — Metronomy