The Mountain Goats, Owen Pallett Premiere New Tunes At Ecstatic Music Festival
From Work Transcendental Youth
As they promised they would, The Mountain Goats and Owen Pallett performed a number of new songs at the Ecstatic Music Festival earlier this week at the Merkin Concert Hall in Manhattan, joined by classical vocal quartet Anonymous 4. In addition to the collection of material, entitled Transcendental Youth, the ensemble also played a number of Mountain Goats tracks in the 90-minute set. NPR has posted a recording on the pop/classical arrangement in its entirety, which you can listen to by clicking here.
- Under the Radar’s Holiday Gift Guide 2015 Part 1: Graphic Novels and Books (News) —
- Dark Knight III: The Master Race #1 (Review) — DC Comics
- Watch First Interview with Eagles of Death Metal Following Paris Terror Attacks (News) — Eagles of Death Metal
- Under the Radar’s Black Friday Sale - 35% Off Subscriptions and 50% Off Back Issues (News) —
- Premiere: Sunder - “Cursed Wolf” Video (News) — Sunder