The People Have Spoken: Acid House Kings Release “Would You Say Stop?”
Music Sounds Better With You Out March 22
The votes are in. After crowdsourcing the decision of what single to release in forthcoming album Music Sounds Better with You (March 22 via Labrador), Acid House Kings are proud to announce that people have spoken, and they want to hear “Would You Say Stop?”
A catchy, bittersweet tune, performed with a light hand and wry smile, “Would You Say Stop?” has the makings of a modern classic: a song riddled with both hum-ready riffs and poignant—near heartbreaking—undertones. Revisit their first single, “Are We Lovers or Are We Friends,” here, and then check out the new freebie below.
- Animal Collective Announce and Release “Live at 9:30” Live Album, Share Live Track (News) — Animal Collective
- Watch: JR JR (Formally Known as Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.) - “Gone” Video (News) — JR JR, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
- Watch SXSW Panel Featuring Performances from Spoon’s Britt Daniel and Arcade Fire’s Will Butler (News) — Arcade Fire, Big Star, Nada Surf, Superchunk, Spoon, SXSW 2015
- Cranekiss (Review) — Tamaryn
- Check out Photos of Grimes, HAIM, Lykke Li, and More as Part of Alexander Wang’s Fashion Campaign (News) — Grimes, HAIM, Lykke Li